"It" Injured our dogs! I was working a security shift when I saw 'It'

For my friend and BBR member Chris - Paranormal Ghosts, Creatures and UFO's. 

It Injured our Dog. The Woodmill Hairy Thing. - Witness Report: Ok Im going to tell you a story thats true, it happened to my ex partner and my son a years ago. My son has never put it out there publicly what happened nor has my ex partner, and I was not there that night when they saw it but this is what they told me when they came back home. My ex partner was the security guard for the Golf course on Woodmill lane in Southampton. He was on his usual shift that night, not too much happend down there so my son had joined him at work for night and they also had our two security trained dogs with them (both dogs will attack on command) 

They were patrolling the area just walking the course with the dogs on the lead, they both said they did hear noises every now and again in the woodline and presuming it was deer or another animal they just ignored it and continued to walk and patrol the area.  The did their rounds a number of times following the same direction each time and as they were passing one particular clump of bushes, the dogs suddenly started to go mad, they were both barking and snapping and pulling on the leads and running as close to the bushes as the leads would allow. At which point, Something in the bushes they can not describe made a horrid howling screech and set off running towards the wood line, the dogs strained so hard my ex partner dropped the leads and the dogs were off in hot pursuit of this thing.  

As the dogs got into the woods and trees they couldn't be seen but there was a yelp and both dogs ran back the way they had come, heading straight to my ex partner. One of the dogs was clearly injured and was limping badly on one leg. As they were seeing to the dogs and checking them over off into the woods they heard a splash in the stream as if whatever it was the dogs chased had jumped into the water and made its escape.



  
When I asked what the thing they saw looked like they both described the creature as around 6 1/2 to 7 ft tall in height. It was really hairy, dirty and unkempt, they have only really only ever told very close friends up until today.  My son is fully grown now and we were together the other day  and that night was mentioned again. And I remember at the time how my son looked when he came home, he was as white as a sheet and quite ill looking. It was atleast a week before the dogs would return to the area and they were all shaken up quite badly. And my son has never returned to the golf club or the area around it.

The Preston Thing Sighting 1990's - In 1992 I took a security guard job for a short while at Cranswick foods in Preston (a meat packing company) on the North East Coast. My job was basically sitting in the gate house on a night shift and doing what most security guards do, watching TV and waiting for the night to be over.  The gate house I was in had large windows on all sides with a reasonably good field of vision. Nothing had ever really happened and I expected my other shifts to be the same until one morning about 2 am. I had just finished my grounds patrol which meant I would walk the premises on a half hourly basis throughout the night. I had just done another patrol and as I sat down and got settled in the cab with a cup of tea I turned on the TV. I turned the lights out in the gate house off as they made it hard to see outside due to the reflections on the windows. As I was about to turn the TV over to find something to watch I saw a silhouette of a "man" looking through the front window of the cabin looking at me. As I looked up the silhouette had gone. I focused back on the TV and the silhouette was there again and this time I saw "It" move away quickly.

My first thoughts were that  another security guard was messing about with me for some reason? As I stood up and started to walk to the window I saw the silhouette again out of the corner of my eye this time "It" was standing in front of the right window of the cabin. I turned my head to the side and saw the full "figure" looking back at me. "It" moved away to the right at a very unnatural speed almost like vampires do in Hollywood films and it was standing at the rear window of the cabin in an instance?  I spun around and we looked at each other for no more than a second before "It" darted off again, this time gone for good. I have never seen anything move as fast as that thing did in my entire life. I am clueless as to what "It" was but I know for a fact "It" was not human but "It" did have an almost human shape if that makes sense. I could not see any detail only a blacked out silhouette. I have looked on the internet for similar stories but only come up with shadow entities etc, "It" was definitely not one of those.

Massive Crystal shaped UFO' spotted hovering over North Wales - A security guard spotted a "massive" UFO hovering over North Wales. Jon Waring spotted a "crystal shaped object" in the skies over Caerwys at around 6am while he was at work. The ex-soldier and former light aircraft pilot from Towyn, shared pictures of the "bright light" that he says quickly disappeared when the sun came up after 7am.

He described the UFO that was near an illuminated telecommunication tower as being a "quarter of the size of the moon". Jon, who has been flying light aircraft for more than a decade, said he was "one million percent" certain it was not an aircraft. "I've never seen anything like it and I did 12 years in the army," he said. "I've no idea what it was, I wouldn't even like to take a guess. "It was just a massive bright light, like a crystal shape. The moon was to the west, and this was to the east.

Sometimes you dont need to be on security duty or attending to your night watchmen duties, some people experience the strange and unusual when working nights.

Stalked by an Upright Canine, Uppermill. 1993 - I was working in the Uppermill area of Oldham this was in the winter time around October 1993. The factory I was working in was very hard to get to if you did not know your way in It was locked for the night and there were two big sliding doors to get into the factory itself and they not easy to open on your own.

Well I was working away and this was around 8pm when a man and a woman who came from nowhere said to me "do you sell chairs" I remember I was wearing a welding helmet, so I lifted my head up and lifted the helmet and I think I was in shock somehow I calmly said "no sorry we dont" The couple were in their late 60s and something seemed 'off' about them. Instantly on my guard I went completely white with shock, how did this couple find the factory in the first place? and then open the big sliding doors? It still baffles me to this day. I showed the couple out of the factory, that was it for me I turned everything off, locked the factory up and forgot all about staying over for the night, there was something not right about the whole event.

The buses had stopped running by this time so I walked to Mossley train station. I could sense something watching me and following me as I walked along. There are a few shops and pubs on the way to the train station but everywhere was so quiet, there was no-one around and it was eerily quiet. There was a road on my right hand side, when I was a good ways up I heard something strange. It was a howl, whatever I had felt following me made that howl, this thing was keeping pace with me but I couldn't see it at first. I stopped and looked over and I saw something big and very dark, this thing was making a lot of noise now. As I quickened my pace this 'thing' stayed exactly the same distance away from me. I didnt know what to do, this night was so different than any other time I had walked this way. I made it to the train station expecting to see others waiting on the train and of course there was no one there.




I looked for the time of the train, the next train was due in 20 minutes. I went to the platform and I could still see 'it' from where I was standing. The creature was now on the other side of the train lines in a field. It looked to be around 7ft tall and 'it' was very well built, the head on this 'thing' was similar to a German shepherd Dog. 'It' was on 2 legs standing upright. Well I did not want to stay at the train station on my own with that thing there watching me until the train arrived. I noticed a pub near the station that I had passed walking in. I moved very fast to the pub, when I entered the pub it was very quiet, I ordered a drink and pondered whether I should say something to the bartender or not. I decided not too. I was still in shock, I had 15 mins wait for my train so I finished my drink and walked to the train station really slowly to kill time.

This was one of the most terrifying ordeals of my life, When I made it to the train station the atmosphere had changed thankfully. 'It' must have gone as I couldn't see 'it' any more. My train was in the distance, the train pulled up and couldn't get on the train fast enough to go home. I never worked on my own again in that factory, I left with in the next month. I really don't know what happened that evening but I have never been so scared and I am not a small guy. I have had other encounters in my life which are strange and explainable but nothing as scary as that night.

A strange man and frozen footage - “I used to work at a place which was required to be manned 24 hours a day. Security is tight. There are bars on the windows and multiple locked doors to get to where I am located on my shift. They would give me work to do during the night, but they underestimated how quickly I could get it done. I would end up sitting down watching the cctv waiting for my shift to end. That night it is getting to be the last third of my shift when all of the sudden I hear a door close. I look at the security camera and see someone walking down a hallway towards my room. At first glance I thought it was just somebody that came in to work (ridiculously) early, so I turn around and wait for them to come in. But nobody came in, and the hairs start rising on my back. They would have to pass me?

Now, this isn’t a really big building so I figure I’ll walk around and find the guy wherever he is. I start checking offices and storage rooms but I come up empty-handed, however, I do see that a fire door had shut. I go to try and rewind the camera, but the digital recording is password protected and I don’t know the password. Anyways the whole thing really freaked me out, the way the person was walking down the hallway, his gait was a determined walk right to where I was. So, I sit with my spine tingling for the last couple hours of my shift and finally people start coming in, my replacement shows up and I tell her what I saw and at this point, I figured I must have imagined the whole thing. 

I’m told to go home and get some sleep, the manager and girl who replaced me would look over the camera for me. After getting home it played on my mind so I call my manager and asked what was on the camera when she checked. So they both said that the video showed the fire door closing but then the video froze for about an hour. The next thing it records is me reopening the door.” 

The Security Guard Who Loved His Job - My dad had a weird experience once when he was in his early 20s. He had an office job in a building in the city. The building had five stories and his office was on the fourth. He had just got a promotion when this incident happened and unfortunately he had to stay late a lot of nights to finish up his work.

One evening, he was staying late and finally finished his work around 11:00 p.m. He locked up the office, headed downstairs, said goodbye to the security guard on duty and left. The next day, he came in and found out the building had been broken into. The police took my dad aside and began questioning him. He told them about staying late and how he definitely locked up and everything. Then my dad asked about the security guard and where the guard was at during all this.



The cop gave him a strange look and then went and got my dad’s boss, who came over and asked my dad what he was talking about. The cop asked the boss if the building had a security guard and the boss shook his head and said that they used to, but the security guard had died a week ago and they hadn’t hired another one yet. My dad was understandably shocked by this. He had definitely spoken to the very real guard who had worked there for years. He didn’t even know the guard had died. Nobody had informed him yet.

Also, the person who had broken in ended up being a disgruntled former employee who had been fired a couple of months prior. He told the police that he chose that particular time to break in because he knew the security guard had just passed away, so it would be easy to just break in without worrying about being apprehended. Again, my dad said the guard was very real looking. Not hazy in any way. The guard looked how he always looked and seemed genuinely content.

Guards from British Museum report spooky goings on with ghostly footsteps and strange noises heard among the exhibits - Security Workers at the London attraction, which is home to more than eight million ancient artefacts, have been hearing things being moved during the night. Some have reported doors swinging open, fire alarms sounding at midnight and chilling music floating through the galleries of the 18th Century building.  Others say glowing white orbs have been spotted hovering above a staircase in the Great Court on CCTV footage.

Phil Heary one of the guards said he felt the temperature drop dramatically while in the Ancient Egypt gallery where 19 mummies were on display. The guard, who worked at the museum for 29 years, said: "It was like walking into a freezer. "My stomach turned over. The feel of the gallery was – you wanted to get out. I'm a great believer that, wherever you’re buried, you should stay there. A lot of the mummies there should be back in their graves."

The First Egyptian Room is also home to the mummy case of a high priestess of the Temple of Amen-Ra known as the "Unlucky Mummy". It was donated to the British Museum in July 1889 and has been blamed with causing death, injury and even catastrophes such as the sinking of the Titanic in 1912.

There have also been supernatural stories attached to the Elgin Marbles, which were removed from the Parthenon in Greece in the 1800s. According to legend among workers, the sculptures were heard weeping inside the crate as they were moved to the UK. Other guards claim they have bolted the doors to the Sutton Hoo gallery - just to find out they were wide open again moments later. One worker said they heard fire alarms ringing out through the museum after pointing at the figure of a two-headed dog made in the 19th Century. And in the dead of night, the overnight security team heard an alarm sound from a disabled bathroom above the staircase in the Great Court. A CCTV operator then told them there were large balls of white light floating above the steps - but the guards couldn't see anything.

I wonder how many other security guards have a strange story to tell, and if they are out there listening we would love you to share your experience with us.

Good bye until next time.












Comments