Raised by Bigfoot? Bigfoot Roaming the Wilds with a Child? Human Hybrid or Kidnapped Child

May 19, 2000 -- VANCOUVER, Canada - Excited researchers are combing the wilds of British Columbia in response to recent sightings of Bigfoot accompanied by a blond-haired boy! More than two-dozen people claim to have seen the human youngster dressed in animal skins and loping along beside the towering man beast. Investigators speculate that the mystery boy may be the missing survivor of a plane crash that occurred in the area 11 years ago, and he possibly raised from childhood by a Bigfoot or a family of Bigfoot type creatures.

"This is the most tantalizing development in Bigfoot research to take place in decades," said Dr. Rob Worrier, a zoologist involved in the hunt for the elusive forest creature.  He went on to say "It suggests that Bigfoot is not some shambling monster as he is often depicted, but a gentle and intelligent being capable of nurturing behavior and compassion."




Dentist Dr. Arthur Gosten who was camping in the Rockies with his family first spotted the boy, described by eyewitnesses as lean and wiry with long, matted hair. The Vancouver man was awakened in the early morning by the frantic cries of his 12 year-old daughter. When he emerged from his tent, he saw her pointing into the woods. "She said that a 'wild boy' was stealing our food," Dr. Gosten recalls. "I looked where she was pointing and saw this half naked boy slinking off into the trees with an armful of canned goods."Shouting after the child, Dr. Gosten gave chase and caught up with him at the edge of a clearing. "I couldn't believe my eyes. The boy was standing next to an enormous, hairy, man like creature at least 8 feet tall," Dr. Gosten said. "The thing took some of the boys load, then they ambled off together into the woods, both of them walking with the same hunched over, ape like stride."

Since that sighting, at least 33 people have reported seeing the wild boy and his hairy companion. Witnesses have included clergymen, forest rangers and even members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. In many cases, the mismatched duo has been heard exchanging guttural sounds as if talking.

"This youngster has all the earmarks of a feral child. A child that has had no human contact and has been raised by an animal," said the Seattle based Dr. Worrier. "The fact that his gait is similar to the Bigfoot and that they can communicate is evidence that the creature is his surrogate parent." Researchers believe that the wild boy Sightings may be connected to the 1989 crash of a private plane carrying a party of French tourists visiting the region. The crash left the pilot and four passengers dead including young mother Madeleine Dusoire. Madeleine's baby Marcel was missing and the remains of the 1-year-old infant were never found.
- ---Source: Ken Kristian

So there is a very plausible story of a young man left as a small child who was raised by the Bigfoot he was seen with, in a kind of happy accident scenario. Or do we have a situation often reported where a Bigfoot impregnates a human woman or a Human Male fathering the child of a Bigfoot female? both of which seem bizarre but there are documented cases of this very thing.

Zana for instance the Alma from Russia who gave birth to 8 children all fathered by her master or some of the village males, only 4 of her offspring survived being washed in the icy waters of the nearby river and the surviving 4 were raised by Zana's owners wife. She still has great grand children alive today and her genes run in many Russian families. 


Known for her strength and hatred of men, when first caught and kept in a cage outside, she dug a whole like a hare and slept in it, she was poked with sticks through the bars, and some nights she would be forced to drink the local brew and anyone in the Owners favour could take her for the evening and do as he pleased.  Zana never left even though she eventually was allowed to wander at will, she always returned to her children, one villager did state she was wonderful around children and it was only males she was violent against.
Zana's Family
Her son Khwit was prised for his strength, one quotes states even when losing his arm in a fight, he was at work the next day and continued as if nothing had happened. He was known for his terrible temper and great strength. In her younger days Zana was said to be able to outrun a horse with ease. 

There is a legend in Mongolia of  "Son of an Alma"

A man traveling through the mountains on a regular basis had a peculiar encounter with a female Almas. The pair would meet from time to time as he passed by and she began to catch his eye. Eventually, the pair had a son. The boy proved to be so intelligent that he was accepted to study at a prestigious monastery where he went on to become a noted scholar.

We have all heard the story of Seraphine Long and her long encounter with a family of Bigfoot, she was mated by the son of the Bigfoot clan and he eventually took her back home.

In her the book 50yrs with Bigfoot Janice Carter tells how she and her sister were raised by their Grandfather on the family farm, the Grandfather helped to save a baby Bigfoot who grew up around Janice and her family, at the age of 15 she was attacked by a Male Bigfoot who wanted her for his bride, so badly was she attacked her leg was broken in the scuffle.  The Bigfoot was said to have raised his own family close the the Carter farm and remained there until he passed with his human and Bigfoot family around him. https://www.bigfootcasefiles.com/50-years-with-bigfoot---photographs.html


Janice Carter
Or do with have a situation here with the fair haired child who was maybe taken, from camp or whilst hiking with his family.  We all know of the Dennis Lloyd Martin (born June 20, 1962) who was an American child who disappeared on June 14, 1969 in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee at the age of six. The search effort was the most extensive in the park's history, involving approximately 1,400 searchers and a 56-square-mile search.  Dennis Martin, a six-year-old resident of Knoxville, was visiting the Great Smoky Mountains National Park along with his father, grandfather and older brother on Father's Day weekend in 1969. The camping trip was a family tradition for the Martins. The family hiked from Cades Cove to Russell Field and camped overnight. The next day, they hiked to Spence Field near the Appalachian Trail, where they planned to spend the night.


Martin disappeared on June 14 at 16:30 while playing hide-and-seek with his brother and other children from a separate family they came across; he was last seen by his father going behind a bush to hide, intending on surprising the other children when they walked past. After not seeing him for about five minutes the father went to check on Martin but couldn't see him, he presumed Martin had joined the older children to play the game. When all of the other children returned to the camp site, his father became concerned and began searching for him. His father ran down the trail for nearly two miles, until he was sure he couldn't have gotten any farther. After several hours, they sought help from National Park Service rangers.

On the afternoon that Martin disappeared, tourist Harold Key and his family, heard an "enormous, sickening scream" and shortly thereafter witnessed a man covered in hair seemingly hiding and carrying something on his shoulder. Park Rangers and the Federal Bureau of Investigation concluded that there was insufficient evidence to link the sighting to Martin's disappearance, particularly given that Key's sighting was approximately five miles away from where Martin disappeared. The sighting occurred a little while after Dennis went missing. The family also said the person of the woods had something slumped over its shoulder, and the highly visible red color matching the shirt of Martin the day he went missing.

I wondered if there were any reported accounts of Bigfoots attempting to take a child or a female from home, and even from the sanctuary of their bedrooms and I was a little surprised by my finds. 

Woman called cops after Bigfoot peeped through window

A lady made a report to the BRFO and an investigator was sent out to interview her at home, this is his record of the conversation. I spoke to the witness at length over the phone. The witness is a delightful lady who was very happy to visit about the encounter. She was 10 years old at the time, and in her late 50’s now. She and two of her friends were laying on the bed late at night, around 11pm to midnight. The bed was right up close to the window. The house sits on a raised concrete foundation and the bottom of the window is about 6 feet off the ground. They had the window open, but the screen was closed. They were enjoying the breeze and looking to see if anyone else on the small street was awake. There were no street lights in the neighborhood at that time. There were bushes in front of the window but there was a good sized space between the window and the bushes. They all heard the bushes rustling and did not think much of it, but were curious to see what was making the noise.

As they turned to look, the witness was face to face with the animal. She estimates she was between 6 – 12 inches between them. She remembers it vividly. The animal had brownish hair. The hair was longer on the shoulders and shorter on the face. She does not distinctly remember a neck as it was covered with hair. The hair was matted. The animal did not open its mouth. It had a slight brow ridge, but it was not overly excessive. What is burned in her mind, were the eyes. They were darker in color and they had a little white around them. The white part was very bloodshot. The witness stated that as a 10 year-old she felt scared of the eyes, but as she has thought about the encounter over the years, she now feels, “That it was studying us, observing us, and that is was not threatening.” The top of the head was about three inches below the bottom section of the window which would place it somewhere between 6’6” to over 7’ tall. She estimates that while it seemed like an eternity, the duration of time where she was staring at the animal was between 10 to 15 seconds before she turned and screamed. After her mom came in the room, she remembers smelling an almost skunk like smell, a musky smell. But the smell was not overpowering, it was mild in strength.

The police were called and the next day they came and did a thorough investigation. No evidence was found, but that is not surprising. It was late summer in Oklahoma and had not rained in a long time making impressions virtually impossible.The encounter has had a life changing effect on her. She knows what she saw was a sasquatch and has no doubts about that. She also stated that she never opens her windows at night anymore.

The house, at that time, sat on the edge of some woods. The woods were hilly and had several creeks in them. I asked if she heard any sounds such as dogs barking. She replied that she remembers that her neighbors did not have dogs, so that was not unusual. She tells the story to her children and grandchildren and they were the ones who encouraged her to submit the report. 

Bigfoot Sightings in Pennsylvania

I live in sw pa, about 15-20 min outside Pittsburgh. Where I live there are woods around my house, and live on top of a hill in a small housing plan. I will say the woods are not extremely dense, with one cluster of woods behind my house backing to a community park with ball fields, etc, but have had some strange experiences and a possible sighting. It was probably about 1-2 years ago now, (time flys!) and my family and I had heard loud bangs at the early hours of the morning, against the side of our house. A few of these bangs actually rattled the house, but all seemed to occur on the left side of the house, up near the roof. We have vinyl siding on the top portion of our home, the bottom being brick. My bedroom is at the front of the house on that side and the wall on which my headboard sits is the wall on which these bangs occurred. 

These all occurred somewhere around 3 in the morning, and were so loud as if something extremely heavy (large brick or stone, or baseball hit with a bat) was just being thrown with force at the top of our home up near the eave of the roof. One particular night I heard this, as I was laying awake on my phone, as I am now, and something compelled me to get out of bed and look out my window. I looked out the side of my blinds and saw a dark large figure in the middle of our street, probably about 2-3 houses down, illuminated by the street lights. I was shocked at what I was seeing, and didn’t want to call out to anyone in the case this thing may hear me yell from where I was at my window. I bolted out of my room and down the stairs, told my mother to come to the formal living room which is below my bedroom, but when I got to the window the figure was gone. I can say it was very large and scared me, even being in my home. To this day I feel it was a Sasquatch, but I wish someone else would have seen it to conclude, or that I would have had my phone in hand to take a photo, as I threw it down on my bed when I got up to take a look out my window.

Young boy views Bigfoot through window Feb 1979

I live in Pine Lakes ranch, approx 5 miles north of Cascade about 2 miles off of Hwy 55the nearest town is Cascade, Idaho


When I was 8 years old,while living in a forested portion of central Idaho, my little brother and I got up on a snowy February morning at dawn to watch cartoons. It was to early and only a test pattern was on the TV. We turned off the TV and my brother went back upstairs to bed. I opted to stay on the couch in my warm blankets and wait untill the cartoons started. 

The couch was positioned along an outside wall beneath a row of 3' wide x 5' tall picture windows. These windows were approximately 7 feet from the ground on the outside. The 19" TV was sitting on top of a tall wood storage box next to the wood stove directly across from the couch. I could see the reflection of the windows in the darkened TV screen.I dozed off for a while and was awakened by a noise which I thought was the snow sliding off the metal roof. I noticed a shadow shape in the window reflection nearest the stairs and at first thought it was a snow bank created by the snow off the roof. Then I saw the shadow move on to the next window and then it stopped at the window just past the head of the couch. I listened and heard some movement outside and also a sort of grunting noise. My heart started to race as I watched the mirrored reflection in the TV screen. Curiosity got the better of me and I sat up on my knees on the couch, leaned over the armrest, and looked out the window. I will never forget what I saw!

There, just a few feet away was a sasquatch peering in the window. It was scanning the room with obvious curiosity. After a couple of seconds it sensed my movement and looked directly into my eyes. The face looked like a gorilla but with longer hair and "smarter eyes". It was not like the dark black eyes you see on other forest animals.Terrified, I dove off the couch and scurried on my hands and knees toward the bottom of the staircase. I tried to call out for my mom but my voice didn't work. I was afraid the Bigfoot would hear me. Finally, I gave out a few meager calls and my mom finally appeared on the balcony above the room. "What's the matter?" she said. "There is a Bigfoot outside." I whispered. At that point I started to cry and shake. Sensing that something had terrified me , she said,"Well get up here then." I was still afraid to move. She said she couldn't see anything outside from up there ,so I flew up the stairs using my hands and feet. My mom knew I wasn't joking around and she wouldn't let my brother and I outside to play in the snow until later in the afternoon. My brother saw the holes in the snow where I thought the animal stood but snow had partially filled them and he wouldn't believe my story.

Years later, a friend of my moms, who knew about my sighting, gave her an old local newspaper with a story in it about multiple Bigfoot sightings occurring with in a 30 mile radius of home during that 1979 time period.

The memory of Jingle Jack

Growing up, we lived in the suburbs, and there was a prowler in our neighborhood. I was nine years old and I was nervous and excited at the same time. We gave him the nick-name ‘Jingle Jack’ because he always rang bells as he ran.
The house Jingle Jack broke into the most often contained 5 females, plus one female German shepherd that hated men. There was mom and her four daughters, ranging from ages eight to eighteen. Nothing was ever taken, but there would be a flower on someone’s nightstand, a note left in the kitchen, a handful of hard candies left on the counter. The dog never barked and the doors were all locked in the morning.
I lived right across the street from them, with my bedroom window facing the street. My parents had strategically planted a fir tree about eight feet from the window, providing me privacy from the street. It was a cool summer night and I had my bedroom window slightly open. I woke up suddenly, from a deep sleep, to the sound of bells.
Ha! I got him, I thought. I decided not to open the curtain on the side with the window open for I feared he would hear me, so I crept up to the middle of the window. Grasping each curtain with my hands, I slowly parted the curtain just a little bit so I could look outside and guess who was standing just outside my window looking straight at me? I stifled a scream and ran from my room to my parent’s room and crawled up into the bedspread, which they had folded across a large chair. This was not the first time I had taken refuge in the large chair with the bedspread and I always got out before I got caught. I don’t remember what ‘Jingle Jack’ looked like, whether it was a man or woman, or any other kind of being, so, I never told anyone about this because I felt stupid. Somehow, I managed to suppress this memory and that was probably for the best.
When I was 15 years old, a couple of my friends and I went to see the “Legend of Boggy Creek.” In one scene, a woman is sitting on the couch, terrified. She gets up and walks to the window; now I’m terrified because I know what she is going to do. Do not open those curtains, I thought I said under my breath, but my friends heard me. The woman opened the curtains and there on the other side was the Boggy Creek monster looking right at her.I screamed so loud that I thought the whole theater was looking at me. I cowered in my seat as the memories of ‘Jingle Jack,’ came flooding back. I explained it all to my friends on the way home, and they understood.
To this day, I have not looked out of a curtain when I hear a noise outside.

And now to my native land and a very similar face at the window.

The Ape Face at the Window Seven Oaks England 1978

I lived in Sevenoaks, Kent (known as the garden of England) in a street with a series of houses which was laid out in an oval. The street itself has around 40 houses or so and then fields to the left and countryside, woodland for a few miles at the back. The countryside was pretty thick in places with pine forests and then oaks and birches, it was quite diverse. So I guess you could say I was on the outskirts of town.

I was 10 at the time and it was a Sunday night and I was waiting to watch How the West was won. It was a pretty cloudy and foggy and a still night that I can remember. I went to my kitchen to make a cup of tea and in our house we didn't have at the time double glazing, it was a one sheet glass window with metal partitions so when we had to cook or boil a kettle and it was cold the condensation would occur and settle on the glass. 

I waited in the kitchen for the kettle to boil and out of the corner of my eye, a face appeared in the bottom pane. At first I thought it was just my reflection and then I looked again closely. This time the face pressed itself hard against the window. It was a sort of chimp and human style face?  it was youngish I would say. I pretended I didn't see it, but I was absolutely terrified. I left the room and sat down motionless I couldn't say a word so I decided at the time to draw it, and did so straight away. As an addition to this, the face resembled that of a chimp, with short snout, black/brown eyes but with human type hair everywhere..

There are other reports of children in the UK seeing faces at their bedroom windows, figures standing in the garden watching their room, and in one place in the NE one witness described the creature he saw as a young gorilla watching him from behind the trees. 

I hope you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share to show support, I wonder just how many more people have visitors at the window across the world. 

Until Next Time Deborah









Comments