Sightings of 'Dogmen or Doglike Humans' have been around since the dawn of time, with a daily dose of film Images of Hammer House of Horror Killers or the Death Shucks of Old it is no wonder we see every encounter as an attack, but as we learn more about the Phenomena behind these Beings or at least try to understand it somehow, there are reports of these Wolf headed men that seem to be the opposite of popular thought. There are many reports worldwide of attacks and kills by these Creatures throughout history and in modern times, we hear of them on Podcasts and TV, Popular film culture, Books and Video footage, ever more violent and to some thrilling. But 'they' are not all reported to be killers and predators.
I live in thetford norfolk, we lived in a house surrounded by fields and forest when i was younger. We used to leave snacks in the forest for the wildman we saw. I was about 13 then. We thought he was a homelessman, we called him Meep because of the sound he made. Anyway I think there are more sightings now in the area because of the deforestation, the new homes being built in and around the area. Meep was quite shy, he scared us a couple of times at night when he roared. Our dog would hide. Im now 46 years old. Anyway I dont care if people know my story, I have loads of diffetent things. Tania
ReplyDeleteThiis was a lovely blog post
ReplyDeleteThank You and that i have a dandy offer: How Much House Renovation Cost house renovation calculator
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the creative ways people are interacting with nature.
ReplyDelete