The Horse Shoe Pass Standing Bear 2007

Witness Account: The other night two of my friends were driving home over the Horseshoe Pass towards Ruthin 1 mile past the Ponderosa cafe and they stopped to tend to an owl in the road which was still alive, they put the owl to the side of the road and continued on, then as they were accelerating away, what they described to me as a "bear with long forearms and walking on all 4s" came out of the hedge on the right hand side of the road. 



They said it was as tall as me if it stood up on its hind legs. I'm not convinced with sightings like this but they were absolutely adamant it was a bear. They went around the area asking people if they had strange pets which had got loose somehow. I thought they might have just seen a cow or a black sheep but they said it was at least 6 foot tall, both of them saw it, and I was wondering if there have been any other sightings of such a creature around these areas, in specific I would like to know if any farmers have had large amounts of livestock go missing. 



There is a big forest on the right of this road on the side of the hill so maybe it could live in there, also the owl is significant, maybe the animal was trying to capture it for food. Any feedback would be great! 


Comments