The Netherwitton Dog-Like Thing. 21st August 2020

I received a call from a gentleman in the Morpeth Area of the North East, he saw something difficult to explain whilst driving from Simonside to Netherwitton. Witness Report. S.H: “I went out for a drive last night with my Wife and I saw something I can not explain. I've been running it through my head all day trying to find an explanation for what happened. I asked the witness ‘What was your first thought on seeing it? His answer was “What the %$^£ is that, it's got pointed ears”.


I was driving when I saw it in my rear view mirror, it was maybe 40 yds behind us. It was 8.42pm last night because I looked at the dashboard clock. We were driving East from Simonside to Netherwitton, when a flock of Sheep legged it out of the trees on the right of the road and they went across the road in front of us, so I slowed down. When I passed where the Sheep had left the woods, I looked to see what might have spooked them expecting to see a Dog or something. I looked in my rear view mirror and I saw something dark? I saw a set of shoulders, one arm and a head leaning out of the trees and it was looking our way. I couldn't see any features, just pointy ears. I was just going to put it to the back of my mind but it's been in my thoughts ever since.
To be honest it was my Wifes idea to drive past the Simonside hills as it was a nice sunset. I am not a fan of the place at all. It has an ‘off vibe to it’

Comments

  1. I'm sure I have just seen this this afternoon run across the road in to the woods in netherwitton I only seen it for a couple of seconds couldnt describe what it was a cross between a human and a large animal I moved so fast

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To contact me please use debbiehatswell@gmail.com