A Strange Light Seen at Merlins Bridge 2018

On September 14th 2018 at approximately 10 pm, two people in a car reported witnessing a very odd anomaly and they reported it to Pembroke Paranormal. - Statement 1: “At 10 pm I and a friend  were driving down Clay lane from Merlins bridge side. Not far along the road, we saw a big bright white light probably the size of a beach ball about 30ft in front of the car. It was on the left side of the road on a right-hand bend and just disappeared into the hedge.

There was no glare as if it was a torch etc, it was just a ball of light. There was no opening in the hedge for a person to have stood in either. When we got home we checked the dashcam footage and for some reason it hadn’t recorded the light event? It was far too bright not to be picked up on a camera normally so I dont understand what the problem could of been?

We slowed down where we saw the light coming from and there was nothing there at all. It was barely past St Marks School. We were Just at the beginning of Clay lane really when it gets completely dark after the houses on the Merlins bridge side. We even turned around at the little right-hand turn lane a little further on to keep trying to find an explanation but there was nothing to explain any of this.



The light didn’t correlate with coming from anywhere but the road. My friend and I both vape so we have the windows open. there was no sound whatsoever. I shut the windows and locked the doors quickly after that!!The light that we saw wasn’t in the sky it was in a person shape, a person head height if that makes sense. When we watched the video back, you hear me saying what was that?

Then my friend said I don’t know. We see in the video that he slows right down at the exact point we saw it and there was nothing. It recorded the car drive buy not the light itself but as I mentioned it was far too bright not to have been picked up. All I had was a really bad headache afterwards but to be honest, I was in shock seeing that and It’s hard to know if I brought it on myself from getting worked up”?

Statement 2: "I experienced a strange experience when driving with a friend close to Merlins bridge. This was around 10.15 pm tonight,  I put my lights on the main beam and as we got around the first corner ( From Merlins Bridge side to Haverfordwest) there was a floating ball of light about the size of a football on the passenger side of the road about 10 feet in front of us, we could see it was clear as day, we both noticed it, thinking it was a torch or something I slowed down and the light went sideways left into the hedge, it was a full hedge with no gaps so it couldn’t have been a person, I’m still in shock.

We turned around and headed back and did the route again and saw nothing, we went back to my house and looked at your website and seeing the two reports of a white light in the exact same location we were shaking and had goosebumps, I have a dash cam and looked at the footage but whatever it was has not shown up on my recording. I don’t know what this is but being a bit sceptical I am excited to find out!"

Come along to our new BBR Website. Find Cryptid, Creature and Unexplained Events reports from the Witnesses themselves. Keep up to date with the latest sighting reports and here interviews with witnesses.

Our New Site

Comments