A Bigfoot at Staffordshire Services. Unknown Creature Crosses the M6

Hi Debbie,

I want to remain anonymous. I believe I encountered a Bigfoot like creature on my way driving back from Birmingham to Manchester at 12 am on the M6 South bound. I would say it was just before Staffordshire services, its been nearly 2 years.



I was driving in Lane 1 when suddenly out of nowhere my head beams picked up a man like object with very bright eyes, instantly I had to swerve to my right to avoid hitting it, as it just came in front of the car. I was driving about 70 mph. My wife and young son were asleep in the back car seats.

Ever since I had that incident I have been puzzled by the bright glowing eyes that I saw and the pitch back image jumping out in front of my car, luckily there were no cars in the adjacent lanes when I swerved otherwise it would have been major accident.

I have never seen human eyes glow in the dark!

Keep up the research work it's fascinating! I wonder if the UK government is aware of the strange creatures that exist?!



Comments

  1. Hi, Human eyes do not glow in the dark! this was almost certainly a British Bigfoot from the description given.
    Thankfully, the guy wasn't driving an HGV, or swerving would not have been possible!
    I do however question the BFs 'road sense', I don't think a BF would have this much error of judgement for crossing a road and it is more likely that it wanted to be seen for some reason.
    Maybe this BF was trying to cause an accident that was only thwarted by the drivers quick thinking and driving skills.
    All the best. Louie. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To contact me please use debbiehatswell@gmail.com