Strange Screams Loch Sunart Dec 17

I am making this report to BBR as I wanted to share my experience with you whilst in the Highlands of Scotland.

The Christmas of 2017 my family and I went to stay in the Scottish Highlands. We stayed along the side of Loch Sunart in quite a remote location. Behind our cottage was a game trail and at night I would regularly see dear heading up the hill which was inaccessible to humans.



There was also a waterfall and stream at the side of this. On the 26th (boxing day) I went outside to have a cigarette, it was just as darkness began to fall when I heard a really loud scream which sounded like it came from up the top of this trail. The only way I can describe this scream is to say it sounded just like a recorded vocalisations I have heard of Bigfoot!

After we returned home I decided to have a look on Google Earth and up at the top of this trail is quite a lot of woodland. I'm certain that the Highlands has Bigfoot living there and I can't wait to go back. 





After I reported this account, I was contacted by a BBR member who had this to report: I was intrigued by the story from the Scottish highland , lake Sunart we camped there in the summer and walked up the same trail well by your description it was the same trail , we got in to the wooded area at the top and my daughter wouldn’t go any further , wouldn’t give any explanation , just that she wanted to go back , strange

Comments