Sasquatch Encounters With Jerimiah Fountain. On the Trail of Giants

Listen to "Sasquatch Encounters With Jerimiah Fountain. On the Trail of Giants" on Spreaker.

Interview with fellow researcher and good friend Jeremiah Fountain Originally from From New York State. Jerimiah has experienced Long term Activity in area over a period of years ! Now in North Carolina Jerimiah and his team are members of the BBR Investigations Cryptid and Paranormal Team #BBR #BBRINTERNATIONAL



onthetrail.jf@gmail.com BBR's US Ambassador. I'm originally from the Adirondacks Mts. In Upstate NY near Canada. So I'm very familiar with that area is anyone ever needs assistance there with researching or information on the local area. I am now based in North Carolina and research in the field.

We are always looking for witnesess. Especially international witnesses to tell their stories on the show. If you're interested let me know. Thank you.

Jerimiah Fountain

I researched in the field for over 20 yrs now and for that 6 of my 20 years as a researcher I was under the mentor-ship of William Jevning. While running the Jevning Research Group. Even though, I'm doing my own thing, I still kind of pride myself on being the protege of Will's who in my opinion is one of the best this field has ever seen

Jeremiah a number of Social media sites that help to share evidence finds and information. He also interviews witnesses and guests on his podcast On the Trail.

Jerimiah's Encounter - Jerimiah Fountaine Interview, Jerimiah is a well known American researcher who has trained alongside Will Jevnig for many years now, and has now branched out to expand his knowledge base, he researches in the field, online and has a weekly podcast - On the Trial of Living Legends. . Here is an interview where he speaks of his own encounter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDouYh4u6bE&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0jwlU161QH2SGs4lu_6p3n6ww2uESaUCTh5BAc2gKQCtEJmu84H6Nts_A&app=desktop


On the trail Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/534639820724816/



On the Trail - The search for Living Legends. Podcast - https://ott1979.podbean.com/


Comments