An Interview with a Witness To an Unknown 'Being' - "I saw a Forward Facing Eye Watching me from the Greenery"

I started to visit Colwick Country Park and Some of the Areas around there back in 2018. I found lots of interesting structures around this area, hence my interest. I was on the South side bank of what is called Colwick Hall Pool, which is next to the hotel, Colwick Hall itself. It was did afternoon. On a clear, bright sunny day. There were still a lot of green on the trees despite the late season. We had very mild weather that year, and Autumn was unusualy warm for that time of year.


For no good reason, I had just stepped into the clearing on my side of the bank, and I started scanning the trees on the opposite bank, purely on a whim. And literally, I had been there for no more than a minute, when right at the centre of where I happened to be looking, near the treetops, this figure appeared high above the path, for all the world like it had been waiting for me to look. "Whoa!" I exclaimed, more surprised than anything. By the time I finished saying this however, it was already well on its way.

When this figure appeared, it seemed as if it had just stepped out from behind a curtain, at which point it was facing me directly. Making no bones about it, there was no mistaking that silhouette, that V - shape with two huge shoulders and long arms, and a tiny little cone shaped head perched forwards. But there was no weight behind it whatsoever, it was like a crude Special Effect, or a hologram. When I first experienced this event, everything happened strangley, I saw a dark shadow on a tree that 'peeled' its self away from the tree, and I know I was meant to experience that event. Each time I would remember this event I would see more and more of a shape, and the experience became clearer over time. Now I have a clear image what I saw and experienced that day. But for a long time it felt as if I was given the experience in small sections, in fact it felt almost 'downloaded'


Comments