Dogs Scared by Mystery Creature & The Forest was Watching me.

Cantern Brook Woods Grey Hairy Thing 1980's - Witness: D. B - I was contacted by a witness from the Cantern Brook area of Shropshire, who lived there as a small child, he explained "as children, we would all play in the woods close to home and on a number of occasions my friends (at least 5 that I can recall) were frightened away while cutting and collecting wood to build dens or ramps, each of my friends described the same “creature.” “A huge grey figure” appeared and chased them screaming to the edge of the woods and stood watching them from the edge of the trees.”

They are very old woods with the remains of a Saxon mill and large Oak trees, the stream is some 20 m down a steep drop. No children will play down there anymore due to local tales like this. To this day locals report this wood as being haunted due to the Howls and Wails that are heard here and dogs don't seem to like this area at all. One local has had his dog spooked on a number of occasions when visiting the woodlands and has taped strange howls and calls on several consecutive January's for a number of years.


Dogs as we know are good indicators we are not alone, they seem able to see and sense creatures, spirits and energy and are far more attuned to their surrounding than most humans, as one such dog walker found out at Bowden Hill Chippenham - A lady out walking with her teenage Children and their dog on Bowden Hill experienced a strange feeling which left them feeling very 'uneasy'

The dog which is a Staffy ran away which is very unusual for this breed.  Whilst in the area a strange grunt was also heard. The lady is a regular outdoors women and can identify most of our common wildlife, but she could not identify the grunt or what animal would have made the noise.


On another occasion a young man and his girlfriend were startled by a deer running out in front of them as something they couldn't see chased it, they did however hear a strange animal noise they could not identify. This pattern is repeated all across the UK, a feeling of being watched, the dog acting strange, upset or unnerved. And a strange grunt or snarl that can not be identified. I know of reports in Norfolk, Lancashire, Surrey, Sussex, and many areas of Scotland, Ireland and Wales where the same reports are made. If its not dog walkers experiencing strange creatures, then its drivers who see something by the side or crossing the road.

Tall Lanky Figure Runs Across The Road In front of Motorist. - My colleague and I were working nights and driving from Milford to Haverfordwest. It was about 2 am and we were just approaching Johnston. As we did I saw a very tall lanky dark figure run straight across the road into the hedge! We stopped and got torches etc but there was no where it could have gone. It literally disappeared into the hedge. Some paramedics then stopped and told us about the road being haunted. The figure had long arms and legs and ran very quickly.

Dark Grey Humanoid. A creepy experience on the A 556. Summer 2020 - I’m not too sure if this is the right place to report this to but here goes anyway. I was driving home at roughly 3 am. I was driving on a British A-Road which is in the middle of nowhere and surrounded by forest. I pretty much know this road like the back of my hand as I’ve been driving back and forth (mostly at night) for a long time. There are street lights but they’re quite dim and don’t do a great job of lighting up the road ahead. Now as a bit of background I’m generally a calm driver, I don’t know why as I’m quite frantic in real life but when I’m behind the wheel nothing seems to phase me at all. But the other night I’m pretty sure I nearly had a heart attack.

So I was driving along the road as per usual on my way back home. The only way to describe this is to say that about 150 yards ahead of my car, out of the woods, this humanoid creature bolted into the road. It was a light grey colour and hunched over on all fours but it could easily be about 8/9ft tall stood up right. This thing bolted into the road at an unnatural speed and disappeared into the woods on the other side of the road. Now there are four lanes for traffic and no central reservation so it was a straight sprint across the road for this thing.

I tried to rationalise this as a bird but I just knew for a fact that it wasn’t. Like I said before I’m a very calm driver but as soon as I saw this “thing” I had instantly turned freezing cold and started sweating, almost on the verge of crying. I don’t know what my rationalisation was but some part of me wanted to slam on my breaks out of panic, to take a breath, but I just put my foot down and drove way too fast to get away from what I just saw. I don’t necessarily know if it’s relevant but I remember looking at the clock and it was dead on 03:00am. This report is in the line of reports that run from Sherwood Forest, through the Delamere Forest and up to Ellesmere Port.



Red Eyes on the A331. Dec 2019 - I want to report a potential strange sighting in a small nature reserve in Mytchett, Hampshire. The sighting happened about a month ago when I was driving back from a friends late at night. I had just turned off the A331 at Mytchett and had gone over the bridge and I was approaching a small nature reserve on my left when all of the sudden, I saw two red eye's or what looked like red eye's in the darkness.

As I got closer to the eye's, I initially thought they could be a cars rear lights but as I passed, I saw no cars travelling up a small track into the reserve. This naturally creeped me out. As I passed where the red eye's were, I lost sight of them and saw nothing but darkness in the reserve. I didn't see a figure or a car so I'm not quite sure what I saw but it was very creepy. They could have been someone walking with a red torch but who walks around with a red torch light at night? I am certain I saw two red eye's in the darkness or what looked like red eye's.

Could it of been a black dog sighting or something supernatural? Or something else such as a car driving up the track even though there was no sign of a car in the reserve. Whilst this sighting could be nothing, I thought that I'd report it to you as I found it creepy and rather interesting as I have no explanation for what I saw. This witness is one of many, hundreds of people report strange eyeshine, red, blue, white, orange and yellow. Eyes at 8ft high, or on the edge of cliffs, peaking from the hedgerows as you drive by, some sadly see them at home. What they are or what they want is not something Im sure of, some hide quickly when spotted, other stalk and follow.

A Large Ape like Man - A report from around the the Loch Awe area came in that happened further south in the hills between Inveraray and Loch awe . A forestry worker reported seeing a large Ape like Man watching them with interest as they worked, The figure was around 400 metres up hill. The workers of course were very confused by this and when a fellow worker put his trucks full beams toward the 'Wild' looking man, It ran up the hill very fast and went into the thick trees of the woodland.

Loch Earn has a very strange report - Roar like a Lion - Hi Deborah this subject has never really caught my attention until about 8 years ago. My experience happened while I was fishing and camping with 6 friends on the South shore of Loch Earn, Scotland. It was a beautiful night and we had set up a good camp, we were enjoying the beer and the guitar. I was showing one of my friends how to tie a fishing knot, when from the other side of the Loch we heard what I can only describe as "a roar like a lion bellowing" We were the only ones to hear it, my friend and I could only look at each other in total disbelief with WTF written all over our very pale faces. We have been there at least 50 times and nothing remotely like this has happened again?

Red eyes in the night. Barnstaple - sighting of a Red Eyed Creature that was reported in January 2010. - It was back in January 2010 in an area called Barnstable of the South West Coast. It was approx 5:30 am so still dark. I was driving  heading north on the A39 from Camelford to Barnstaple. That particular day my partner was also in the car along with me, as he had an early appointment in the same town.There were no street lights down that road, & no houses around, so it could be pretty eerie there at the best of times. But this particular day, heading towards us on the other side of the road, was what looked like a set of red glowing eyes, they were moving as if they were on a dog that was walking fast,  a dog heading in our direction if that makes sense, but there was no body or anything there, it was just these red eyes, then they just disappeared. I thought I must have been seeing things as I was tired, but it spooked me, so I sped up a bit! It was at that point my partner said "did you see that then?" I just said "yep, don't talk about it" & I drove as fast as I could away from the area! In hindsight we should have talked about it later, but it was so scary I really just wanted to forget about it.

The Forest Was Watching Me- My experience happened in the Scottish Highlands a number of years ago now. As I said in the message, I didn't actually see anything I just had a feeling of being watched constantly and a nagging urge to leave the place and not to go on too far.  I was on what seemed like a logging road next to the pine forest. I was walking alone as I had an argument with my husband and was in a really bad mood lol. I was not overly afraid, but I just a sense that there was something watching me in the forest. I could not shake the feeling and everything felt off. I remember having a feeling of the forest being was out of bounds and that I should leave, So I turned around and went back.

We were staying at some cabins near Corran called The birchbrae cottages, that backed onto the forest which lead up into the mountains. Stunning place, would love to go back! However we were visiting from Australia and now, don't think we will be travelling again for a long time.



Comments