'IT' Was Outside the Window Watching Me. Bigfoot and Dogmen Reports

Sometimes you dont even have to leave the house to see a cryptid or a paranormal creature, some unfortunate people or fortunate depending on your viewpoint, see them outside the window or on their land at home. Time and time again I hear from people who have heard breathing up close to the window, bangs on the walls or roof which made them look outside to be confronted by an incredible sight. Footsteps on the Garden gravel or shadowy figures in the treeline, faces peeking around trees or even worse, pressed up to the window pane.The world is full of events like this and I would like to share with you some personal encounters experienced by people the world over. Many of these people, in fact! all of them have very normal, middle of the road lives. They are not in the heights of the Himalayas or out trekking for four days into the wilderness. They are at home, or on their own land when they find they are in the presence of an extraordinary being of one kind or another. What would you do if you got up to get a drink or snack, and realised you are being watched through the window by a thickly muscled creature? What if you heard a bang, and went outside expecting to see nothing more than an unlocked shed door or bin lid to be the source of the noises, when you see something akin to your worse nightmare, watching you from behind a tree? After all there is only a very thing pane of glass between them being out there or inside. 

You might want to draw the curtains before I continue. 


David's encounter - Cheshire 2017


I saw a female Upright wolf watching me from the woods outside my bedroom, it was a number of years ago now, and I saw her from my window, I remember her thick arms and muscled body. At the time I lived in a house that looked out onto greenbelt land. There was a lot of trees and brush, streams and farm land that way. For a number of weeks I had felt 'watched' when I was at home or out in the woods camping. I had a feeling that night that something was watching me and I got up and looked out of the window. Thats when I saw her, she was around 7ft tall and was cloaked from the waist down.  



It hadn't gone dark yet so I could see her clearly, she was just watching me, I could clearly make out breasts thats how I know she was female. A number of weeks before this happened we did have most of our chickens killed but I am unsure if this is related. She also looked sickly somehow, as if she wasnt well? She had a human like face but there was a definite snout. I would describe her as a female bipedal wolf. I just watched until she left and went back to bed. I still feel watched sometimes even though I live somewhere else now. 




One night when I was camping with a friend there was something outside our tent, whatever they were, there was more than one of them as we could hear them in different areas at the same time. We were so scared we rang the police and they came and walked us out of the woods. We didnt tell them about the things hiding in the bushes because we knew they wouldn't believe us. 


A Woman Reports a Creature at the Edge of the Backyard. July 2004


I was on my back porch which faces East towards the mountain. I live in the woods and on the side of the house where the creature was the house is sparsely wooded and the land is flat.I went outside as my dogs had started to bark and run through the house, they got half way through the dog door and stopped and just sat there and whined. I thought that was odd so I went and sat on the back porch to see if I could catch sight of what was upsetting them. Then I saw the tree to my left move and the tree was about 300 yards away from me or less. So I watched the tree to see what caught my eye and then I saw the creature. It was behind the tree looking out from behind it. It's head was in the branches and it was hunching. It's head was large and it had a definite brow, I thought I was seeing an Orangutan. Except it was about 6 and a half feet tall. 


It was moving it's head around the tree to watch me as I stood up to get a better look. It's hair was a rust color like to color of dead pine needles, It's eyes were haunting. And it was completely silent. It was watching me while I was watching it. I sat back down and I watched outside for about 6 minutes. Then I went in the house and watched through the window to make sure it wasn't a trick of the light or just a shadow. Then the creature moved in front of the tree, It was staying hunched over but watching me in the window. I watched a few more minutes and then went to the back of the house and when I went back it was gone. 


While this was going on my kids were in the front yard playing in the water. I think if the creature had been aggressive It would have made some sort of move? But to me it seemed peaceful. It seemed to be curious and I think it was young, to young to be in such a vulnerable open area. I think it was watching the kids play. When my husband came home we went out to the tree and all of the knapweed was completely trampled down around the tree. We didn't find any hair though. I look every day to see if It's out there again but to no avail.


Springwell Gorilla NE


The Springwell Gorilla when I was younger around 12 or 13 I would sleep over at my grandparents house often during the weekends and school holidays and one night when I was staying over I saw what looked like a Gorilla's head peeking out from behind a tree and looking through the trees outside my window. I think it was watching me in bed and I remember being so scared I hid under the covers for the rest of the night. If I had to describe it I would say, The face kind of just looked like a Gorilla, with not much hair on the face, this “thing” had a short stubby nose, massive eyes that looked black but it was dark so I’m not sure if there was any colour to them in a different light? The hair around the face and head looked dark brown/black. I only really saw the head peeping around the tree so I didnt see what the body was like of any other details other than the face I could clearly see before I made sense of what was happening and hid. I used to spend every free moment at me grandparents home in Springwell village, Washington NE before this happened.


And I can remember that night well although I was fairly young at the time. I had stayed up late watching TV with my grandparents and when I finally did go to bed I was lying there and I did not have the curtains closed, I never had them closed. I was just lying there in my bed and I moved around a little to get comfy and I lay on my back looking out the window.  I was just looking out the window thinking and all I could see was the conifer trees my grandfather had planted a few years before.


As I lay looking out the window I noticed two eyes looking at me, right away I was scared! then as my eyes adjusted to the surrounding trees and shadow I noticed what looked like a Gorillas face peaking through the trees watching me. Being gripped by fear I hid under my blanket until I fell asleep, as I said the face kinda just looked like a Gorilla with not much hair on the face at all, it had a short stubby nose, massive eyes that looked black, The hair around the face and head looked dark brown/black. I only really saw the head of this thing





Leigh on Sea  A Heavy breather outside the window.


Around 6 years ago I was staying at my brothers flat in Leigh on Sea, I was sofa lodging after I had split from my long time girlfriend, he had a ground floor flat and I was in his front room using his sofa bed which I needed to push right up against the bay windows to make room. One night in October 2013 at around 1.30 am I was sitting upright on my laptop in bed working on some price work, with the window open a few inches for some cold fresh air. I realised I could hear some heavy breathing coming from some distance down the road, not thinking anything of this I just continued to work but the breathing got closer and closer, I began to take notice, within a very quick time this breathing was literally outside my window, where I was sitting. It was no more than 12" away from my head. I have never been so frightened in my life, I could sense that the power and size of this thing on the other side of the window was something that I would never want to come face to face with. I am no shrinking Violet, I am 6ft tall and a 17 stone boxer, I have never been frightened by any man in my adult life but I knew that whatever this was could bring a world of pain to me. I could tell by the sound of this things chest whatever It was out there was huge. I have had large dogs in my life and nothing has come nowhere close to what I felt this was.



It stayed outside my window for around 15 seconds and then left, I don't mind admitting that I was to sacred to move or look out of my window for fear of my life for the next ten minutes or so. The next morning after not sleeping much I told my brother, his answer was to tell me to shut up making stories (I would've have done the same) but to this day I know what I heard and felt and I am confident in what happened. We don't know about everything that is out there.

Am I going mad? 


I had a strange set of events happen to me this year over the space of 5/6 weeks which I think are all relevant to each other, one of the things was I was sat up late and I started hearing a mad flock of birds that sounded like was coming over the house then going in a big loop around and around over my house and back, they did not sound right, something was off about this noise. Then in the same week mabe 2 nights later, I was woken up to hear something growling real REAL mean, as this growling was happening the bird sounds were happening as well, it was so surreal. I am upstairs and I leave my window open, I wish I got up and looked but to be honest it was scary, I asked my neighbour the next day about all these events as I was sure he must have heard it to, but he said he never heard anything. So much is happening here I think I am going mad. (I would like to chat with this witness if possible, If you hear this please contact me at debbiehatswell@gmail.com, you can find this in the description below)


 "It was big and hairy," 1977, Wantage, New Jersey


The Sites family was disturbed at their home by something that had broken into their barn and crushed several of their rabbits to death. The predator returned that night, and the Sites saw it clearly standing in their well-lit yard. "It was big and hairy," Mrs. Sites reported. "It was brown. It looked like a human with a beard and mustache. It had no neck; it looked like its head was just sitting on its shoulders. It had big red glowing eyes." When the Sites' dog attacked it, the creature effortlessly swatted it away—sending it flying about 20 feet. On subsequent nights, the creature was seen several more times by the Sites.






A Hairy Face at the Window, Hassocks, May 2017


Witness Account: I want to share with you an experience I had in May of this year while I was holidaying in Brighton, we were sleeping in our caravan in Coleman's Caravan Park in Hassocks. Everything went well and on the Tuesday, which was the second night of our holiday, we had decided to have an early night, we went to bed and had been settled down for about a half hour when I heard this strange ruffling sound outside the caravan. The campground is quite small and private and we were sleeping with the curtains open. When I opened my eyes to see what was making the noise I got a shock, as I looked to the window I saw this “thing” looking into the van at us. "It" was not doing anything but "It" was just stood there looking in and watching us in bed. Seeing "It" shocked me so much I turned around and I woke up my husband. 


I would describe what I saw as pretty tall. "Its" head reached the top of the caravan window. The face was pressed up tight against the glass and the figure was hairy. My husband sat up and lit his lighter and for a brief few seconds we got a good clear look at "It" "It's" shoulders were very broad and "his" face was ugly. "It" had a full beard but thin hair on top of "Its" head and "It" was showing "It's" teeth. The teeth on this thing, well they were like dog's teeth. I was so scared. Luckily as soon as my Husband lit the lighter and illuminated the room the “thing” ran off. I was trying to reason what or who "It" could've been, I don’t know if it was just someone homeless, but "It" just didn’t seem human to me. "It" looked like half an animal and half a human. I saw your video at Yellowham Hill and thought I would contact you. Could "It" have been one of these Bigfoot things you talk about? Im very open minded but sceptical. But I can't deny what I saw that night, and I can't forget it either.


The Hairy Man, Alaskan Sasquatch Encounter



When Donald watches the Discovery Channel, especially programs about the unexplained or mysterious wildlife, he sometimes gets the urge to call his brother-in-law, Frank. To talk about what happened 'that' night many years ago. They both remember the night more than 25 years ago, and the creature that stood a good four feet above their teenage frames in the early winter moonlight. They remember the long arms, the body covered in thick hair, the face with features that were somehow human, somehow not. They remember its strength. “I remember watching when he was running through the alders in the moonlight,” said Donald. “And we have a lot of alders here. He was sweeping them aside and running at the same time.”

Donald and Frank saw what the village elders called Olak. It’s the creature many Alaskans know as the Hairy Man: a solitary hairy biped with astonishing strength, near-human features and, sometimes, a penchant for stalking people. “These stories have been around for hundreds of years,” said Danny Seybert, a pilot who grew up in Chignik. “My grandparents heard these stories from their grandparents. And when you think about it, when you go to Canada you hear those same stories from the people there too.”


Most every region of Alaska has Hairy Man lore. The Athabascans call him Nant’ina and warn that he’ll steal children and raise them in the wild. There’s the story of a man who shot and injured a Hairy Man. The creature escaped, but left behind its blood, the texture of the blood was something akin to “transmission fluid.” In a 1981 publication from the school in English Bay, a student wrote of her summer in Port Graham and a mysterious figure in the dark that whistled and scared her and hid behind trees. While some dismiss believers, witnesses and their supporters speak without doubt. Donald is reserved when he speaks, but he is certain of what he saw that night.


The boys were maybe 16 or 17 years old. It was the 1970's, and a typical weekend night in their Southwest Alaska village. They stayed up late and played cards at Frank’s house. The dogs started to “go crazy” outside, Donald remembered, which usually meant there was a bear around but were sure the dogs would move it off soon enough. When the barking didn’t subside, the boys decided to investigate. As Frank reached for his rifle they heard someone or something toy with the door latch. A massive figure then moved to a broken window that had recently been patched with scrap glass. The creature tried to reach inside the home, It cut itself and ran off. “At first we thought someone was playing around with us, so we decided if it came back we’d run outside and chase it,” Donald said. “We thought it was just some stranger, coming up from another village to scare us.”


Donald and Frank went back into their evening. Then the creature returned and again fumbled with the door latch. The teens rushed onto the porch, which was built on a foundation nearly four feet high. Donald said “And we looked up at him.” The creature stood in the snow beyond the house. The teens believing it to be a human playing a prank gave chase toward a series of nearby hills. “I remember going up the first hill and when I got to the top, it was already on the third hill,” Donald said. There were a lot of Hairy Man reports from nearby villages for a while. Donald’s grandmother, who lived in a neighbouring village, told him a story of when she was younger and the villagers caught a Hairy Man. “They trapped him somehow,” Donald said. “And brought him into the village. And they shaved him and found he was just a runaway from World War II. And the Army came and got him.”


The Sevenoaks 'Chimp' Sightings October 1978 


Witness Account J. Smith, I lived in Sevenoaks, Kent in a street with a series of houses which was laid out in an oval. The street itself has around 40 or so homes, the house I lived in had fields to the left of it, countryside to the right and woodland for a few miles at the back. The countryside was pretty thick in places with pine forests and then oaks and birches, it was quite diverse. So I guess you could say I was on the outskirts of town.


I was 10 at the time this happened and it was a Sunday night and I was waiting to watch How the West was won. It was a pretty cloudy and foggy and a still night that I can remember even now 30 yrs on. I went to my kitchen to make a cup of tea and in our house we didn't double glazing, it was a one sheet glass window with metal partitions so when we had to cook or boil a kettle and it was cold the condensation would occur and settle on the heavily on the glass.


I waited in the kitchen for the kettle to boil and out of the corner of my eye, I saw a face appear in the bottom pane of glass. At first I thought it was just my reflection from an odd angle and then I looked again closely. This time the face pressed itself hard against the window. It was a sort of 'chimp and human' style face, as if they were both combined somehow?  It was youngish I would say not old or fully grown. I pretended I didn't see it, but I was absolutely terrified. I refused to look back at that window. I left the room and sat down motionless, I couldn't say a word so I decided at the time to draw it, and I did so straight away. As an addition to this, the face resembled that of a chimp, with a short snout and blackish/brown eyes but with human type hair everywhere.





Night time Sighting in a Backyard, Round Rock 2017


I know there will be many who will not believe what I am about to relate as I am still having trouble coming to terms with all of it myself. This happened off Highway 79 and Egger Ave, Williamson County Texas close to Round rock. It was the 23rd June 2017.


My plan was to not say anything about what happened that night and to pretend it was all just a dream, but the nightmare continues to haunt me even during the day. I can’t shake the image I have seen or the sounds I have heard. And the only way for me to make sense of it all and to deal with any of it, is to write it down while it’s still fresh in my memory. I’ll just come out and say it. Last Friday, June 23, 2017 I saw a very large and tall “thing” in our backyard, and it would seem to have been the being otherwise known as (dare I say it?) BIGFOOT!


I’m sure it sounds crazy to you but it’s true. And I consider myself to be one who quickly debunks extraordinary claims by others concerning UFO activity, Loch Ness Monster shenanigans, and - yes - even BIG FOOT sightings. Our youngest son used to watch those goofy BIG FOOT shows to where my wife and I would offhandedly snicker to one another at his fervent belief in something so obviously fake. But then this happened.


It started off as a regular Friday evening. Some Drum students were drumming in the studio, our children were playing video games, my wife was cleaning, and I was working on writing parts for an upcoming show. Something I do best while enjoying the company of great music. I remember loudly listening to 2112 and the A side of the album had run it’s course, requiring me to get up and turn the record over in order to listen to the B side. As I approached the turntable I thought I saw someone running down by our creek area through the window. Which is odd because the individual would have to be very tall, much taller than what would be considered a normal sized person, for me to be able to see him from where I had been standing. I stopped the record player and curiously walked over to the french doors located on the West side of our home.


Everything appeared quiet and normal. I didn’t notice anything. I thought nothing more about it and went back to attending to my music writing. This is when things suddenly became strange. While listening to the song “Twilight Zone” (by Rush) I heard an unusual howling-type noise. At first I thought something may have been wrong with my speakers, but the bizarre sound continued even when I had turned the music off. It almost sounded like a “hoot,” though much deeper and varied. Our three dogs began nervously congregating by the door, and they all seemed extremely agitated as they paced back and forth. They even began doing their own unusual howling, something I have never witnessed any of them to do prior to this event or since. I thought there must have been another dog or possibly one of the wild coyotes recently observed in our neighborhood, hanging out by the creek. In order to ensure the safety of our dogs I grabbed a broom, not the best choice for a weapon and opened the door to investigate.


This is where things happened rapidly. It’s all pretty much a big blur at this point. As I shut the door our littlest dog squeezed through the narrow opening and bolted toward the back fence overlooking the creek area. She looked cute running at breakneck speed. That was until I looked up and noticed this large creature in our creek area glancing in our direction by the swing. It had glowing greenish-yellow eyes and it quickly turned away from me and ran to the South, following the flow of our creek until it quickly disappeared. I was stunned. Where I was expecting a little nuisance I had found a magnificently imposing creature. The likes of which I hadn’t thought possible, much less probable. It was surreal to watch such a large creature move so quickly as it bounded toward highway 79, and retreated underneath the overpass and beyond.


I only caught a brief glimpse of the thing. It was tall, hairy and had large feet, and it was extraordinarily fast for its size. All that remained was the memory of those few fleeting seconds. My wife had heard our dogs making their odd noises and opened the door only to find me standing along the edge of our fence holding our littlest dog and staring at nothing. I didn’t know how to respond when she asked me what it was that I was looking at, as I wasn’t sure for myself.


The last thing we both heard was that strange sounding and ear-piercing howling-hoot. We just looked at one other while our dogs responded in kind with their own versions of the odd sound. My wife had asked what made the noise, and I didn’t know what to say. It was a rough night. I had read the claims by the folks in our Round Rock Parks & Recreation Department, and subsequent sightings. It all had seemed so silly, even childish. And yet, overnight, my opinion had changed - in a huge way. It’s a big deal for me to share what I experienced in our creek area last night. I have a feeling there will be unbelievers (heck, I had been one myself). I’m ok with that as I know what we heard and what I saw. And Elphaba my dog saw it, too.


And the weirdest thing of all was how happy our dogs seemed once they were all outside. As if they were glad to be around a long lost friend. They were smelling vigorously, and wagging their tails as they looked toward where the swing was still moving. The best thing is, we feel confident we’ll know if we’re ever visited again as our dogs will most likely make those same strange sounds, perhaps as an announcement letting us know of their returning friend. At least we hope so.


The Isle of Grain Sasquatch Sightings 2016

Hello Deborah Im reporting this on behalf of a good friend, a friend of mine who lives in a remote Kent farm house along The Medway on The Isle of Grain. My friend has lived at this property for a good number of years now and they experienced some strange goings on and at one point they saw what can only be described as "a large sasquatch type creature" through the window, this creature was on her property on a number of occasions. She describes it as 'a tall hairy upright creature that looks like a cross between a man and an ape, walking upright on two legs' 
There is a caravan (mobile home) standing on the property and this has been rocked back and forth when someones in there at night and there have been bangs on the sides on on a few occasions now. I asked my friend to explain what this creature looked like and when they described the height she said "the creature itself has been seen leaning over a Ford escort Van, and he wasn't standing straight up but was hunched over and the roof of the van still only came up to its stomach on this thing. Standing up straight this thing would be massive.


There are very few houses in the area, its mostly fields and marsh land. If you go there and have a look around you can see how it wouldn't be too difficult to get around unseen. "It's been seen by our friends up fairly close, and doesn't seem to be put off by their presence" we live in the area ourselves on a local farm and have seen what looked like the a very large print of something laying down as if a large "animal" had made a bed or a nest of some kind in the tall grass? We are local to a river, power lines, disused train track and plenty of woods and forest. Investigations over the years with neighbours and locals have brought forward a number of similar reports. All describing hairy, tall, upright creatures that resemble half men and half apes.





A Woman Reports a Visual Encounter through her Kitchen Window.



I saw a Bigfoot in my backyard. He stood about 7-8 foot tall. It weighed 800-1000 lbs. It was black and hairy all over and it smelled worse than a skunk. It had arms like an ape and looked prehistoric. It was very shocking to see. Most recently, a teenage boy claimed that he saw a bigfoot in the Woodville area to, so Im not the only one to see it. My son told me one night something that stunk came close to the house by the bedroom where he was sleeping. Whatever it was it moaned and groaned and he could hear it breathing against the window. 
Monica Rawlins Bigfoot Researcher met with the witness at the property, this is her report.
This investigation was conducted as a result of an incident that occurred in Tyler County, Texas in October 2001. The witness met me in Woodville, Texas and led me to the property on which the incident happened. The property is densely forested with pine and oak trees. It was also noted that there is a large amount of wild strawberries growing all around the inside of the abandoned goat pen. The witness had her son lead me to various points of interest, as she now refuses to go into the woods. The witness made it clear that prior to this incident, she simply did not believe that Bigfoot existed. After the incident, the witness sought out as much information on these creatures as she could find.
The first location that the son guided me to was an old oak tree on which the purported sasquatch had been urinating and scratching. The tree is approximately 200 feet south from the back of the house, but the view is obstructed by the severe overgrowth of the old goat pen. Once at the tree I noticed a musky smell covering the tree, similar to the smell of a sweaty horse, but there was no sign of scratch marks or bark rubbing on the tree. Approximately 25 feet east of the oak tree was what appeared to be a well traveled hog path from the back fence leading deep into the woods in a southerly direction. From the oak tree we proceeded west, into the surrounding woods, and approximately 50 yards into the woods I discovered what appeared to be a footprint near the spot that the son has an old deer stand. This print measured 12 inches long, 4 inches across at the heel and 8 inches across at the ball of the foot. I later made a cast of the track.
The son told me that he had been traveling through the woods in this area the day before and had the feeling that he was being watched and he was sure that something was following him. He then led me south approximately one-quarter mile to a dry creek bed where he found an interesting track. Once we reached the creek bed I photographed the track, which was on a steep angle and appeared to be a claw mark where something had been crawling out of the creek bed headed in a northern direction. I cast the track and got some great detail; it shows five digits. After I cast the print, we all headed back to the house.
It should be noted that our hike through the woods took four hours in total, and at various points throughout our hike we noticed the same musky "sweaty horse" smell that was so prevalent at the original oak tree. The smell seemed to hang in certain spots, and was not drifting through the air as you could walk into the smell and take two steps and be out of it.
As I later interviewed the witness, she explained to me that several months before the reported incident, she and her son had gone out to feed the goats that they raised. They had noticed that the very young goats had started coming up missing. It was at night, so it was very dark in their back yard. The witness indicated that while she and her son were feeding the goats, they heard a low growl behind them. The growl sounded very close, but they could not see anything. The witness said that her first impression was that the growl came from a big cat. A sasquatch as a possibility never occurred to her. The witness remembered that later, she and her son discovered that another goat had disappeared. The witness remembered that at that time, she started finding dead goats; they were not eaten, but merely dismembered? The witness also said that her geese then starting turning up missing.
The witness stated that on the day of the reported visual encounter she was very busy cooking dinner and dealing with family matters; it was daylight outside. She reportedly looked out of her kitchen window into the back yard and saw a "very large animal, standing on two legs." The "animal was very hairy, and was black in color." To the witness, "the animal looked like a prehistoric man." She could only see the profile of the subject and it was not moving, but her view was clear. She estimated the distance to be approximately 50 to 60 feet between her and the subject. She described it as standing 8 to 9 feet tall and weighing 800 to 1000 pounds. She claimed that "it had arms like an ape," hanging low to its sides. The subject stood hunched over. She could guess the height because the subject stood next to a tree that was nine feet tall.
The witness recalled that after watching the subject for a short while, she sat down to collect her thoughts. The whole incident seemed very surreal to her. After realizing what had happened to her, she stood up to get another look, but the subject was gone. The witness guessed that it must have walked back into the woods (the house was adjacent to many acres of woods). The witness decided to tell her husband and son about what she had just seen. Her husband ridiculed her. Her son grabbed his gun and immediately went to investigate. There was no sign of the subject. The son stated that when he was looking around he heard gunshots from the woods and heard two men yelling at each other. According to the son, he heard one male voice say: "What was that?" Another male voice answered: "Let's get the hell out of here." Since this incident the witness and her son have moved the goats to a different location. The witness and her husband now live elsewhere now but the son still lives at the property.
Other incidents have reportedly occurred in the area. The witness's son has heard an unknown animal moaning, groaning and breathing heavy outside the windows. The witness's friend who is an EMT, reportedly had a very large animal run across the road in front of her when she was driving to a job one night. Another friend's grandson reported seeing a "bigfoot" step out of the woods and onto a road very close to where he was standing. I am convinced that something unique is out there in those woods. It has scared the witness to the point that she refuses to go into the woods at all anymore, and her son would only go with me if I had a weapon.

The Broomfield Dog like Beast, 1990 1994
Witness Statement C. Shaw
I grew up in the countryside close to Essex, UK. We lived in a very rural area surrounded by thick woods and fields back then and there was only a small farm down a single track road. My first encounter with this “thing” that I can only describe as a “beast” was in our garden at about 11.30 pm when I was about 13/14. My step Dad had just driven back from the pub and he was in the kitchen making toast and I went down to get a drink of water. The back garden flood light was switched off as it was very blinding when it came on. My step Dad noticed something moving about in the garden as he was looking out of the window. He questioned what he was seeing so I took a look and as we tried to work out what “It” was but we could not make it out clearly so he switched the flood light on.
In the light we can see now alright, as plain as day, this “thing” was on all fours drinking water from our pond. “It” was huge. “It” was black and very wide and very muscular. “It” turned and looked towards the house. I am assuming “It” couldn't see us as we were shielded by the blinding light. I've never seen anything like “It” before. “Its” face was just like a dog but “It” looked much more fierce than any domestic dog and “ It's” features were very strong and defined. This “Creature” was covered in thick black hair from head to toe. My step Dad and I just stood there in shock. “It” moved away from the pond and stood up on “it's” back legs and leapt over the end tall garden hedge. This hedge was about 10 ft tall and “It” had no trouble clearing it. Then “It” was gone. My step dad turned off the light and told me to get to bed. The next morning he told me that we were never to discuss what we had seen again. Whenever I tried to mention the event and what we saw he just denied it all as if it never happened. But that was not the only time I think I came very close to “It”
I was walking my friend home one day a few months later, we were walking across the fields past the farms old barn. There was a large broken hole in the side of the barn and we had to walk close to it to get down the track. It was around lunchtime so we were walking in broad daylight. As we got closer to the barn we both noticed this “animal” edged inside of the barn looking out of the hole at us. We were watching it trying to make it out in the dark of the barn when “It” moved and I knew I'd seen “It” before. We both questioned what “It” was or what “It” could be and we both decided to back off slowly and return the way we had walked. As we did this “It” moved further backwards into the barn, I think it did this to remain hidden? We walked back to my house very quickly and I never went down there again on my own that I can remember.
There was one report sent to the police about an unusual animal in the area after something huge ran out in front of a dog walker, the dog walker said it was crossing from one wood to the next. The dogs refused to walk near to where the “animal” was and sat whimpering. The police got a casting of some prints from down there but then it all went hush hush never to be mentioned again? So this is my personal experience and I am thankful that I no longer live in Essex.




Strange Beast Reported by Western Oklahoma Residents. 1983
Since that winter day when he saw an animal he can't name, Billy Parry arms himself with a deer rifle whenever he goes across the creek to feed his hogs. Just a couple of days before the snow and ice melted this winter, Billy, a 15-year-old high school freshman was scouting for coyote tracks along Trail Creek near his home when a growl made him stop. The noise came from an animal standing on two legs about 20 yards away from him. Frightened, the young hunter dashed to his parked car and drove away. "It was four or five feet tall and pretty wide," said Mr Parry, "It stood upright and it had kind of a reddish brown hair color."
Reports of the unidentified creature in western Oklahoma by the Parry family and others in the Dewey County area aren't the first in Oklahoma. In 1977, search parties were formed after similar sightings were reported in eastern Oklahoma near Bristow and Stilwell. The Parry family says the animal prowled on their property and near their house for more than a month this winter. It was an animal only Billy saw clearly, an animal they say smelled like a "sewer." Hair samples found by Parry's house were sent to Hayden Hewes, director of Sasquatch Investigations of Mid-America. "The hair sample looked very interesting. At this point, we cannot confirm what kind of animal it came from," Mr Hewes said. He said an investigative sample is being forwarded to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigations forensic lab in hopes of analysis. "I feel it is just a matter of time before a Bigfoot is captured alive.
About a week later, Billy's 2-year-old sister, Melisa, became hysterical when she was frightened after seeing a "bear in the window of her room." Mr Parry and his son immediately got their rifles and circled the house each going a different way. They both smelled an odor "like a sewer," but didn't see an animal. A few days later while hunting for a coyote, Parry heard a barking noise and then saw a coyote cross toward a strange animal. But he couldn't get a clear shot at it. When the coyote arrived at the place where the animal was barking, there was a short terrible fight with growls and screams. The coyote only yipped a couple of times, he relates. "There wasn't much fight to it. The coyote didn't last long," Parry said. The next day, Parry found the spot where something had made short work of that coyote. "There were assorted amounts of coyote hair in a spot the size of a card table," Parry said. "The animal had to be pretty quick as he caught the coyote in an open place." And the visitor on Trail Creek came back again and again, the Parrys say.
Late one night, a heavy animal ran around the north corner of the house. Mrs. Parry was in the bedroom and Parry was in the living room on the south end of the house watching a late movie when both of them heard footsteps. The dogs all ran and met at the one corner of the house, and they briefly tangled trying to get to 'it'. After a search reddish brown hair with a strong odor was found there later. The following night, the animal staged a repeat performance. Again it was late and the sound of the animal running around the house woke Mrs. Parry. "If I hadn't been here and you had told me this story, I'd have thought you were goofy," Mr Parry said. In the meantime, Billy noticed the sewer odor around the pig pen and heard something "crunching" through the brush on a few occasions. "Billy claimed he could smell that sewer odor stronger than the smell of the hogs," Linda said.
The next weekend Mr Parry, Billy and several friends hunted for the animal. A repeat hunt was held on the following Sunday. "Seven or eight men came out on Monday," Lonnie said. "I had to go to work but they hunted." The hunts didn't turn up an animal, but Mr Parry said tracks were found along the creek. A month and half later and little more than 40 miles southwest as the crow flies, Alex Inman of Reydon and his son-in-law, George Springer, of Roger Mills, saw an animal they say they can't explain. The two men were feeding cattle southwest of Cheyenne on land that has been largely undisturbed by human habitation when they saw an animal that one the men described as "bigger and broader than a dog would be."
The dark-haired animal didn't have much neck. "It's head was pretty much set down on its shoulders," Mr Inman said. "It walked on four legs." The cattlemen pulled up in the pasture and started honking their pickup horn to call the cattle in to feed before they saw the animal. They only got a glimpse of it broadside, before it headed directly away from them, he said. Springer said it didn't seem to be afraid of them and It wasn't in a big hurry. They had plenty of time to get a look at it even though is was "quite a little ways off." While moving off on all fours, "it was stood up a foot taller than a coyote would be and it a lot wider," "It didn't look like anything I'd ever seen before. It was dark brown and wide."
"It wasn't fuzzy or furry, but slick-haired, like a pig. It was kind of smooth moving. It didn't bounce any it was fluid. It was pretty heavy and had a pretty big body." The two men watched the animal until it disappeared into heavy brush. "People won't mention seeing things for fear of being laughed at," says Jeniva Sasser of Cheyenne. But she says that about five or six years ago something was digging at the foundation of her house near Cheyenne one night. No one dared to venture out and see what it was she said. Growls and angry noises came from the animal, and it went to the kitchen window where the light was on. She said she turned that light out and another one on. The animal left the dark window and came to the lighted one, she added.
The next morning, Mrs. Sasser checked for tracks. The animal had tried to dig under the foundation instead of trying to get in the window. The tracks were like dog tracks, but as big as a man's hand, she said. No claw marks showed in the tracks but claw marks did show where the animal dug against the house. Whatever it was, it finally gave up and went away. Her dogs didn't challenge the animal. "They just took off," she said. "It makes me wonder what is out there. They need to find out what is going on." Other people, like Mrs. Sasser, say they would like to know for sure what lives in the creeks and canyons of western Oklahoma.
Kirconnel Face at the Window

In the Kirconnel area of Scotland there is a long standing situation that has the locals puzzled, as far back as people can remember there have been reports of a strange reddish coloured figure who peeps into the windows of the homes in the village at night. At night strange laughter would also be heard and a horrid face would look in through the windows.  A bridge close to the town was said to be the home to the reddish coloured figure who was mostly seen at dusk, although IT would hide if anyone approached the bridge.





The Worcester County Creature, Summer 2009
Back in 2004, my husband and I were given three of our grandchildren to raise. They were boys aged 1½, 3, and 4½ years old. The boys were followed a few months later by their sister, a newborn, who was also given to us to raise. After having raised our children, my husband and I found ourselves as “new parents.”
We lived in a small town in New England, so small that you could step out of the house and see the police station, fire department and post office just beyond the house. When I was young, we had stop signs downtown where there are stop lights now. My grandmother and father were born there and I lived for six decades in that town. It was the kind of place where, if you needed some vegetables for supper, you went to a neighbor who had a garden, took what you needed and left the money on their front porch. We lived on the Main street but we were surrounded by many forested acres. Three rivers run through the town and we had a large field behind our house. There were many fields throughout the town, and other towns nearby were similar in makeup. There were also farms in the area and in the neighboring towns too. They were very New England type towns, small, comfy and cozy.
One day after work, when the youngest children were 6 and 4 respectively, I came home to find the house in a state of disarray. Supper hadn’t been made and the kids were running to me with quite a story about a “big gorilla” that had been outside that day. The two youngest let me know that during the afternoon, they saw a “big gorilla” in front of the house, running along the street. They said it was “very fast.” Then, the “big gorilla” jumped our picket fence and ran into our yard. The children said they had their noses pressed against the window pane and that the “big gorilla” came up to the window, growled at them and then pushed its “paws” against the window. The children said they tried to wake up my husband, but he had fallen asleep on the couch after a night shift and they could not rouse him.
The “big gorilla” then ran into the backyard where it broke some car windows and threw about some trash cans. I didn’t disbelieve the children, I was just too exhausted after a 12hr shift to deal with it and responded with my “that’s nice” comment, that I used for anything I couldn’t handle at the moment. I do recall reading in the newspaper a few days later that the police were warning folks about vehicle damage, but I never gave that any further thought. I didn’t give it any further thought even though a few years prior to the “big gorilla” incident, I had seen a very large dead wolf that I presumed had been hit by a car, laying on the roadside. It was not a coyote, nor was it a coydog that we had in the area. I had seen pictures of wolves and this one was immense. I had personally seen coydogs while riding my horse along the trails. The wolf body was gone the next day and no mention by authorities of any wolf sightings was in the newspapers. I thought that was sort of unusual. Did we have wolves in our area? Wouldn’t that be newsworthy? Did anyone else see this wolf? Obviously, someone had as its body was gone the following day.
I also did not give the “big gorilla” story much further thought even though years before the children came, both my husband and I had witnessed large dog-type footprints in our backyard. We mentioned those prints to a friend of ours, the animal control officer in a nearby town, who didn’t seem too surprised by our find. However, we never discussed anything further. I didn’t give the “big gorilla” story much thought either again even though at about the time, we saw the dog prints in our backyard, our cats had started to go missing. I found one of our cats, Peter, the best hunter in town, high up on my neighbor’s roof. The house was three stories with the first floor and second occupied by tenants and the third an attic. Lots of those older homes in New England always had full attics. I called Peter, managed to enter the building and climbed to the second floor with a clothes basket. I climbed onto the porch railing, put the basket above my head and up to the house gutters, and Peter obligingly dropped in. Thankfully, we managed to save our wonderful cat. Even one of our friends asked why Peter was up on the roof. Peter was not scared of anything. But I was still not connecting the dots.
Back to the “big gorilla” story. When the children got a little older, we moved to North Carolina. It was in North Carolina when the children were nearer teen years that I found the Dogman Encounters program on YouTube. I listen intently to the narratives on the program. Recently, while driving down the street, I connected the dots. The idea of it jolted me and my brain awake. “Wait a minute,” I thought. “Did they say “big gorilla” and “something very fast” when the children told me their story? Did the children have an encounter with something all those years back? I immediately spoke with our 12-year-old and 14-year-old separately. “Do you remember the time you told me the story about the ‘big gorilla’?” The 12-year-old energetically told me every single thing she remembered. The animal was very large and very fast. It had black hair and a long bushy tail. It growled. It had paws with fingers. It had stood up and pushed on the window with those paws. It ran very fast and had jumped over the fence. It had run into the backyard and made a lot of noise breaking things. The 12-year-old said it did not have the face of a gorilla or monkey but she couldn’t tell more about the face because of the hair.

The 14-year-old shivered when I asked if he remembered it. He said he would never forget that thing coming into the yard. He remembers it clearly as if it were yesterday. He too remembers the swiftness of the creature, the black hair on it, and how it had jumped the fence and was running amuck from the front to the backyard. He said he doesn’t know what it was and still doesn’t, but that he hopes never to see anything like it again. The children now know about Dogmen, Bigfoot, and other cryptids. They didn’t when they saw the “big gorilla” though. Neither did I.




The Hale village werewolf


On the last day of April, 1999, Jane, an asthmatic woman in Hale Village, sent her husband Ken out to the garden shed one evening because his excessive pipe smoking was aggravating her chest. Half an hour later, Jane heard a blood-curdling howl, a loud growling noise and the sound of something being demolished. A bald man's face suddenly appeared at her kitchen window, and Jane suddenly realised it was her husband - but where had his hair gone? At that moment Ken barged into the kitchen and locked the door. He said he had been smoking in the shed when he had heard a weird howl. The face of some animal which looked like a wolf, appeared at the window, and it had bright green eyes and a white stripe running from its nose across its head like a skunk.


The thing started to smash through the door and its massive claws came through a hole and swiped at him. It clawed off his hairpiece (which Jane knew nothing about at all) and injured his shoulder. To fend off this animal Ken grabbed a gardening fork and stabbed the beast's left arm and it reacted by howling and running off. Jane said it must have been a large dog, but Ken said the animal had run off on two legs. 


On the following day whilst cleaning up the mess in the shed and garden Jane saw her neighbour Jess with a huge bandage on her left arm. Jane asked if she was ok and what had happened to her poor arm. Jess said she'd had a fall in the night, and banged her arm  but Ken noticed that Jess had a white streak in her hair, and he recalled the white stripe on the head of that strange animal that had attacked him the night before.


I hope you enjoyed tonights compilation. I will be back next time with more personal, creepy and unexplained reports. 








Comments