the second buile hill sighting 1984

Name: Brenda  ****
Email Address: on file
State: Lancashire
County: LANCASHIRE IN THE UK
Date of Sighting: JAN 1984
Time of Day: Early evening about 5pm
Nearest Town: Salford
Length of Sighting: 30 seconds
How many Witnesses: just myself
Any Photos/Videos: no
Describe sighting in detail:
I recently read your article with a lady named Deborah, who saw the yeti bigfoot in Buile park in Salford and I wanted to get in touch because I saw the same thing in 1984 when I was 30 years old.
I was walking my dog there and it was freezing cold and I was having a cigarette. It was dark at that time of year at 5pm and I thought I was alone in the park as it is usually shut then but this particular night it was open. I was smoking when movement to my left caught my eye.

There was nearby light and I saw this tall thing there. It looked about 6 foot tall and was quite podgy. It had a bit of a belly on it. What got me right away was that it was bare feet. It was then that I noticed it was nude. It had no clothing but it had hair all over the body.

Thats when I thought it must have been someone playing silly beggars but this thing just stood there. I saw it had male genitalia and that was when I became worried. I thought it might attack me.
It stood there staring for about 20 seconds and then it turned very quickly and ran off into the trees. I quickly left the park and returned home and told my then boyfriend and his brother but he laughed and said I must have seen the local perv trying to pick up a prostitute.

I will never forget that thing. I did not know anything about Bigfoot and stuff but thats what it must have been, and to learn someone else saw it in the same trees was startling. I would never forget it.
It looked like a chimp but with the body shape of a man. It couldn't have been a monkey because it was too tall and it was like a caveman from the dinosaur days.

It had a piggy type of nose and large black eyes. It was full of brown hair and it had a human's face but it was also like a chimps. Hard to explain.
I would like my email kept secret from the public as I don't want hate mail but thought i would get in touch because that lady saw the same thing in the park as me. Thanks from Brenda.

- End Report -   

Notice in Brenda's report, at the end, she states she don't want her email public because of hate mail. I can totally understand that and that is part of the reason why people do not come forward. Once you report a sighting, it seems you are quickly labeled a nut or crazy. People ridicule you over Bigfoot sightings and it takes strong and brave people like Deborah and Brenda to step out and tell about their sightings. I get it sometime myself and often times as soon as I have any differences with anyone on any subject they quick point out I'm crazy and believe in Bigfoot or have a PHD in Bigfoot. I guess it just goes with the territory.

Comments