Couples Parking Late at Night Scared off By Werewolf Creatures.

The Worcester Werewolf 2016

A terrified couple have drawn a sketch of a fearsome beast they claim to have seen while on a National Trust property at 1am in the Cotswolds. Robert Ingram and wife Nicola sketched what they saw - and the big cat appears to have features which resemble that of a werewolf. From their drawing, it appears to be standing upright like a humanoid creature, rather than crouching like a cat. The beast also has protruding, pointed teeth and fearsome, sharp cheekbones. The couple said the creature weighed about nine stone and was as tall as their car window. They were convinced that it was going to pounce on their car before they sped off. Robert produced the sketch so animal experts can find out what the creature is.




"It was petrifying. It looked like it was on steroids. "We were driving along outside the national trust property, there are lots of open fields around there, when suddenly, I spotted something in the road ahead." "It was getting dark, but I saw its eyes reflect in my headlights. "We stopped the car, and it was just standing there. 




"We'd heard rumours about an escaped panther in the area, but we'd thought it was a load of nonsense. "But when I saw this animal with my own eyes, I was stunned. It was enormous, far too big for a fox or a dog. It must have weighed about 9 stone - about the same as a slim adult.  "It looked right at us and walked up to the car. It then lowered the front of its body and looked like it was going to pounce.




"We just slammed the car into reverse and went as far as we could. "I was so scared I fumbled to get my phone out to take a picture, but we'd already driven quite far away. "There was no way you were going to get me to go near it again to take a better picture. It was terrifying."

A Creature with Grey Matted Fur Slams the Car Bonnet. 1980's

I was contacted by a gentleman who wanted to share his experience with me -"this is an account from 86/87 that happened to me when I was driving along Camp Lane just off the A34 in the Cannock Chase area, It was around 1.30 am in January as we were driving along the lane at night. I was keeping a keen eye on the road as there are Deer on the chase and other wildlife that will run out into the road very quickly. We were heading to the turn off when we saw on the embankment what we both thought was some kind of “Hyena looking creature” walking up the grass verge.

We both looked closely and we could see off in the distance an “animal” of some kind, as we watched we realised this Giant Creature was just looking at us from the road. At first I tried to explain it all away and thought it was probably just a large Deer or a Dog and being worried it would run out in front of the car I slowed down to let it cross. As we got nearer and nearer in the car this "dog" seemed to get bigger and bigger in size as it moved into the road in front of the car to the point where we couldn't pass “It” 


I have no idea what this “thing” could be, was “It” some kind of mutant deer? Standing there on two legs? huge canine looking features and to our horror “It” lets out a roar that was so loud I could feel it in my chest. The hands on this “thing” were huge and “It” had long nails. I beeped the horn in the hopes of scaring “It” off but “It” either didn't hear us? As “It” didn't move an Inch. I tried to call "Its" bluff and nudge “It” ever so slightly with the car, thinking “It” would run off, as at this point I still thought “It” was a really large dog or something else I just couldn't identify"





We are looking at “It” wondering what to do next at which point this "dog" arose on to two legs and raised “Its” "arms" in the air and slammed down its fists on to the bonnet of the car we were sitting in, “It” started a series of growls and then "It" let out a massive snarl and pushed the car bonnet down hard, "It" was looking in at us through the window. I shouted out loud at that point "thats a bloody Werewolf” and my partner said "It can't be" All the time “It” was pushing down on the bonnet of the car and looking at us with yellow eyes, “It” looked sickly and ill. I honestly thought “It” would come in through the windscreen. I didn't know what to do.

It's attention shifted as “It” suddenly looked over the roof of the car to something approaching from behind us and I realised to my relief it was not another “creature” but another car was coming up the lane approaching us and this "thing" “this yellow eyed creature” must of seen the car as "it" moved off as soon as those light appeared, "it" dropped to all fours and was off back into the tree line. I think when the bonnet was lowered the "creature" had a clear view of the car lights behind me. And “It” just took off for the trees"




I can't really find the right words to describe whatever “this thing” was. It appeared that “It” was dog like, and the body on this “thing” was huge for a domestic dog, and for all “It” looked massive “It” also looked pretty sick, “It” was covered with a patchy grey fur, it wasn't sleek or well cared for but all matted and knotted. As I said at first I thought “It” was a massive dog and I still did until “It” raised up onto two legs," The witness and his partner described the “doglike creature” as almost "hyena like but grey in colour, and although this meeting took only 30 seconds or so, it is imprinted on our minds and even now I have no idea what I saw that night, where “It” went to or even if “It” is still out there.


Comments

Post a Comment

To contact me please use debbiehatswell@gmail.com