Ashridge woods growls and objects thrown july 2015

Witness report:
Last Monday 6th july 2015 I was walking round ashridge woods in Hertfordshire like I always do when some odd things happened which I have ruled out all possibilities off what you would normally find in the woods...I had something small thrown at me like a fir cone and then I heard a low growling and just felt like something was watching me....ive felt being watched before and have seen shadows which with the way my eyes are im not worried about but the last 2 kinda scared me.   There was a tree in the pathway which seemed too off been placed (no tyre tracks though) as there was no where it had come from i looked the whole area but didnt think it could be this reason then today it has completely gone again no tyre tracks or dragging marks seen.


Comments