The Black Leaping Creature Alyth 31/7/2016



Charmaine Fraser Research: 31st July 2016. This is a report I was sent regarding a possible sighting. I consequently went and investigated the area, a structure was found around the same spot.


Hello,
I just wanted to contact you to tell you about a sighting my wife had last Sunday evening at 7.30pm whilst driving along a wooded section of A926 near Alyth towards Kirriemuir. I was driving and didn't see anything, but my wife in the back suddenly said "Did you see that?". She said she saw something a distance ahead on the verge of the road within the dense woodland that she initially thought was a man walking, but then it leaped further into the wood very quickly and stopped. She said it looked black like a shadow and it was tall and wide. She said she got the impression it was about to cross the road and then lept deeper into the wood upon hearing the car. She was a bit shaken up and said her hair was standing up on end. 





I probably would have turned the car around and had a look myself if it was just me and wife, but my Aunty was in the car and had been woken by the commotion and was not impressed.





She has considered other logical normal reasons such as deer or a hiker, but she didn't believe they could look like what she saw. Anyway it may just have been an optical illusion that something normal seemed unusual, but I thought I would tell you about it as I understand you are researching the phenomenon.

Comments