Can you help me identify these prints.

Can you help me identify these prints.

Hi Deb, I follow you on YouTube and thought you would like to see these prints I found on 19/10/2019 at 10:00 am at Glenbrittle Forrest on the Isle of Skye., where I work. These are 100% NOT dog prints as the path it was taken on has been closed to the public for over a week now due to forestry work. They were fresh that day as I was on the path the previous day up to 5.00 pm. and nothing was visible. Whether they are a big cat or something else I don't know but they shocked us all and we are still wondering what could leave such a print. T








Help us to investigate these cases, in the field or online. All abilities welcome, no experience is needed. 

 #BBR is a non profit Organisation, run by volunteers.  If you would like to join our community please leave a comment or contact us using debbiehatswell@gmail.com.

Please click LIKE or SUBSCRIBE to show support. Feel free to SHARE 


Copyright ©2005-2021 All Rights Reserved.






Comments

  1. These are lovely prints and at first glance look rather weird when you try to work out the shape of the foot that made them, but all is not quite as it seems..........
    when some four legged creatures run, their rear foot falls in the same place that their front foot was, leaving a print like we are seeing.
    These prints are from a large Deer, probably a Red Deer.
    Sorry if I've disappointed anyone. Love and respect. Louie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To contact me please use debbiehatswell@gmail.com