Woman: I saw Interaction Between Dogman and Bigfoot

A woman claims she observed the interaction between two groups of Bigfoot and Dogman creatures in the forest of an undisclosed location in the United States. Christina Dela Parker, author of 100 Bigfoot Nights, told Cryptozoology News that the recurring sightings took place during November and December of 2012. “I saw them together at night a few times and at first, I thought they were all Bigfoots,” she said. “But they were more animal looking with protruding faces.”
At first, says Parker, she thought they were “young Bigfoots” because she was initially used to seeing Dogman individuals exclusively during daytime. “They like to sun themselves usually every three days or the next sunny day after a rain.”



But according to the woman, this time was different. The two unproven animal species were sharing the same space, in what she says looked like some sort of symbiotic relationship.

“I got the impression they were tolerant of each other, although the Bigfoots seemed in charge. It reminded me of the relationship between hippos and crocodiles. The hippos rule the river and they share the territory, but both don’t want to mess with each other out of fear of being harmed,” she explains.
“I watched them as they peeked from the bush. They were visibly bold, easier to make out, than the Bigfoots. They were very unorganised when they moved. They moved as individuals without cover from the others. If one wanted to move, he would just move. They were also not experts in hiding although they too try to camouflage. Some liked to stand in the “V” part of the trees trunks and weave dead brush around them. The way they weaved the brush reminded me of a spider web. They were very alert to their surrounding and seemed to notice me when I tried to photograph them. That’s when they would freeze, point and stare.”
Parker described the animals as being the size of a man with pointy ears placed on the top of their heads. Their bodies were reportedly covered in a brown patchy hair and had “human-like fingers with thick claws”.

“I can’t be sure of how many fingers they had because they seem to have an additional appendage, it was on the top on their hand along the wrist area. They liked to point by raising their arm up and extending it in front of them, and they would use their index finger. They carried their arms a certain way, with their elbows against their sides and forearms in front with the palms facing down. The smallest I could see were about 2 feet tall. I think they were babies,” says the witness. “They must communicate but I don’t’ know how. Possibly through scents or nonverbal language.”
She believes that urban expansion is the reason these two purported species have been forced to tolerate each other. “‘One of the best places to live’, and the ‘fastest growing city in the state’, they cut large sections of forest, and with the closing of the mines, I had the feeling it was these circumstances that brought them together.”
Last year, she released a video of what she called a “Dogman beast”. The shaky film is about 17 seconds long and depicts a dark-haired animal with canine-like pointy ears seemingly walking on two legs.
“I shot this video from my bedroom window while standing on a chair, we were getting ready to leave and I was waiting for my husband. I know it is not the best video and my son told me not to post it but it is important to our story,” she continued. I had the camera with me so I decide to shoot a video of the forest. I could not see the creature because of the distance I was shooting randomly, later that night I watched the video and noticed him right away. I recognised the dog-man immediately.”
Parker says she doesn’t know where the Dogman creatures live but suspects they could be taking shelter inside a few old mines in the area, only venturing into the forest to gather food such as raccoons, dogs, cats, rabbits and “other small forest animals”. Many of the animals she was familiar with, she explains, have now “gone missing”.
And it appears that food is not the only thing these purported beasts are after. The author believes these “dangerous” animals are highly intelligent and capable of more than just hunting.
“Some appeared to be wearing ornate objects. They liked shiny things while others wore trophies of animal skins on their head, neck, and shoulders. The really dangerous looking ones carried weapons or metal objects in their hands. Everything about them screamed dangerous.”
She did not take footage of these events.
The Dogman is a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been reported in other locations. The creature was first spotted in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described the creature as having a human body and a dog’s head.
Parker, who says she has been dealing with a group of Bigfoots around her property for years, also commented on the similar claims made by another woman last week during a phone call to a nightly radio show.
“She sounded a little confused. When things happen over a period of time it is nearly impossible to verbally express them in chronicle logical order. our mind jumps around as you try to remember all the strange things that occurred. You always sound confused—that’s what made her story believable. I used to sound the same way when trying to explain things to people. That is why I wrote the books,” she said.
Most of the occurrences, she explains, are “Bigfoot” creatures “approaching the house at night”. Occasionally, as shown on some of her videos, you can see the alleged primates “throwing orbs” at their house from a patch of woods located across the street.
But apparently, Sasquatches and the Dogman are not the only oddities Parker reportedly taking place at this unknown location. Ghostly images and strange lights showing up at night seem to be quite common at the Parkers.
“I am keeping the location secret because we live in a housing track, five minutes from the freeway, surrounded by houses and families. The last thing I would want to have happen is hunters running around at night shooting inbetween the houses, or people harassing my family,” she said.
Suspected by investigators to be located in California, this clandestine, paranormal urban oasis remains eerily similar to its rural cousin, the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah and their East Coast’s relative, the Bridgewater Triangle in Massachusetts.

Comments