Meeka was Attacked by an Unseen Force. Invisible Life Forms. What are they?

CH/EM RAF Woodhall Spa - Lincolnshire

From the Files of Chris Huff, Investigator of Strange Phenomena.

Chris does a number of investigations at the Ministry of Defence sites all across the UK, catching EVP's and strange phenomena. He has been a huge resource and help to me over the years and is a very valued member. When I was chatting with him in interview he mentioned this strange case and allowed me to share it with you all. 

I have been to the dispersal's and the Bomb Dump of former RAF Woodhall Spa in Lincolnshire a few times now, and area now partly covered by the woods of Ostlers Plantation. Every single time there I have experienced a very uncomfortable feeling of being watched, of not being welcome and even a feeling of being threatened.

On one occasion in the period 2010/11 in another part of the plantation but just a short distance away from the dispersal's, a friend, who sled races Husky teams was out practising around Ostlers Plantation in the early evening.

When he and his two dog team got to a certain point, a crossroads of tracks through the wood, one of his dogs, Meeka, reacted violently to an unseen presence. It was almost as though she was being attacked. Meeka had suddenly veered to one side of the track and Blade the other but larger male Husky had followed, the sled came to an abrupt stop throwing Glen off balance and out onto the ground.

Then as Glen watched Meeka was on her back on the ground, howling and whining as though something was on her and attacking. At this point Blade stepped in and stood over Meeka, on guard, hackles raised and snarling, which seemed to cause whatever it was to retreat to a nearby tree, for Blade, still on guard over Meeka, with hackles raised and snarling, was staring at a point about 8 ft. up in the tree.

Glen didn’t see anything and eventually managed to get the sled in order and moved off for the van and home, somewhat shaken by the experience. 

On another occasion Glen informed me that he met up with 2 other husky trainers and both of them asked him if he’d experienced anything strange about the right hand side of the wood (looking from the car-park). They told him of a warm spot that on a very cold night you could run into it, and then run out of it.


Whilst Glen hasn’t experienced this, when out training his Huskies have refused to run down a certain part, which was also the right hand side of Ostlers, whatever his dogs were sensing absolutely petrified them so much that one of them was crying desperately to get back to the van. He states that they are not normally bothered about anything



I can relate to this incident with something that happend to me and my dog many years ago now, I think it would of been 97/98 and back then I would walk my dog around the area I now use to research. It was far to woody and dark for me, even in the daytime, so I would take the long route round. I was much fitter back then before my accident and would walk the 5 miles home each day and it was a welcome breather between work and home. My usual routine was to come in, nip round and clean up, and take the dog out for a run before doing the school run, So it would of been about 2 pm.  Im on one of the side streets that lead to the woods, but before I get the the gates at the entrance to the wood there is a side shoot off that takes you around peoples homes, which put a house between me and the greenery. Nothing unusual had ever happened before on this route, other than the odd strange male hanging around. My dog put paid to any interest they had in me, she was a huge German Shepard cross called Blue, her coat was so coal black it looked blue under certain lighting conditions. She was a guard dog and a working dog so she had never been scared of anything at any point.

As I came to the very end of the row of homes there is one patch about 10 feet across where there is nothing between me and the woods. I always tried to speed past this as fast as possible, I would usually walk pretty fast back then, and give her a good run as Blue would of been cooped up in the house for a few hours and she had boundless energy. But on this day as I stepped into the first 3 feet of open wood, with the wood line about 15 feet from us, she pulled me back so hard I nearly landed on my rear.  I steadied myself, looked around for humans or someone up to no good, and she let out the strangest scream, and curled her body in a way I have never seen another dog do.  It was almost like in the cartoons, when the dog sniffs its own behind.  She did it without thinking to get away from whatever had hurt her, and it hurt her bad, she was lay whimpering and crying and I instantly thought someone had shot at her. Lots of lads and grown ups have air rifles at home, and they use the back fields to shoot pigeon or rabbits. I pulled her and me away for the gap, and rubbed my hands all over he back legs as that seemed to be the point of the initial 'impact' when she curled she was attacking whatever had hurt her, where she felt the pain.

I was only checking her for about 3 secs or so and found nothing to explain what happened. So thinking it was someone who had fired I knew they had to pass me to get out or cross the stream, which at that point is not really advisable. I marched in that wood, not even remembering to be scared and there was no one around, your up a level when you hit the bank and you can scan the 'rooks' as we call the area between the woods and the farms.  Nothing and nobody around. I ran back to the dog and her eyes were bloodshot. I was so bothered by what had happened I went back later in the evening and knocked a few doors to see if anyone had any problems with people shooting close to the houses, but nobody could help me, my next thought was an electric shock, her reaction was so intense, but I couldn't find any source or reason.  We never went that way again, and she preferred the little wood near Lancashire Martyrs from then on.



As regular visitors know, we get so many of these kind of reports, something unseen, yet it can be heard, smelled and smelt and when it wants to, even attack. People and Animals are suddenly confronted by something they can not see, but clearly seems to mean them harm. Often accompanied by a growl or grunt. Then the vanishing up a tree, or jumping over high walls or back into the tress is the usual manner of departure. Which may rule out an orbing between portals or an energy event of some kind. The need to retreat to a safe place does suggest some kind of sense of self and safety?

Until Next Time, Deborah

Help us to investigate these cases, in the field or online. All abilities welcome, no experience is needed. 

 #BBR is a non profit Organisation, run by volunteers.  If you would like to join our community please leave a comment or contact us using debbiehatswell@gmail.com.

Please click LIKE or SUBSCRIBE to show support. Feel free to SHARE 


Copyright ©2005-2021 All Rights Reserved.





Comments

  1. Hi Debs, I think these ILFs are a separate Cryptid that we have to add to the list, and It looks like we are possibly dealing with an 'energy based' creature rather than a 'flesh and blood based' life-form, that can come and go at will.............God our flipping job doesn't get any easier does it? lol.
    Anyway, I think all this talk of the FF having a 'cloaking' ability is instead an encounter with an ILF which is always 'cloaked' from our eyes.
    Stay safe Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

To contact me please use debbiehatswell@gmail.com