UK Canine Creature Reports Dogman, Werewolf, Standing Wolfmen She Wolves



About two minutes later I looked up to the rise and saw the biggest black dog/wolf/thing I have ever seen. I'm pretty sure I uttered the F word, and everyone turned around to look. I know a lot about dogs (I'm animal mad and used to be a vet nurse), and this was taller than an Irish wolfhound, but bulky like an Alsatian, with huge glowing eyes. It started to growl at us, and just stood and stared. I can still hear the sound it made in its throat even to this day.


Help us to investigate these cases, in the field or online. All abilities welcome, no experience is needed. 

 #BBR is a non profit Organisation, run by volunteers.  If you would like to join our community please leave a comment or contact us using debbiehatswell@gmail.com.

Please click LIKE or SUBSCRIBE to show support. Feel free to SHARE 


Copyright ©2005-2021 All Rights Reserved.


Comments