the great bookham hairy thing 2008

 witness report:   I was walking with my dad and dog over Norbury Park, in Great Bookham, Surrey (the track that ajoins dorking road and Crabtree Lane). We were watching foxes playing in the field, when I noticed a large dog shaped figure in the middle of the track. It was large, at least 3-4 foot high, very shaggy looking and had brown fur. it was quite blurry.I tried to scare it off, as I was scared it would be nervous and attack it. But my dad could not see it and our own dog was not fussed. I thought it was a trick of the light, so tried my dad's glases but it remained. We walked towards it and it remained till I was about 2 meters from it. It never became clear it remained a blurry aparation. Were it was for about 5 meters was icy cold. even my dad who really doesnt believe in these things said so. It was like walking into a freezer. We walked on, and looking back I could see it again about 3 meters away. it remained the entire time. I stayed and patted a horse with my dad up the track before turning off. All the time it remained at the same place.

Comments